This apartment is part of the AvenueStory Collection. For more information and to enquire about this property please visit us at:
Size Sq m 80 m²
Floor no. 1
This elegant apartment is on the rue Lekain, a quiet street just a stone's throw from the bustle and café life of Passy and Trocadero. It features bags of reception space and superb original detailing from the parquet floors to the panelled walls and marble fireplaces. The apartment offers interlinking drawing room, dining room and television room that can also convert into a second bedroom if required. The spacious master bedroom features a huge bed and adjoining shower room. The flat is beautifully furnished and decorated with works by the artist Sainte Fauste. This tasteful apartment would particularly suit those looking for outstanding entertainment space in the heart of Paris' chic 16th arrondissement.
What to expect from your stay?
- personal welcome by a member of staff
- if the apartment is available from the night before we will handle your check in at the time you arrive
- if the apartment is not booked on the same day as your departure we can allow a late check out.
- airport transfer arrangements on arrival and departure
- welcome brochure with useful recommendations about the area
- breakfast delivery, a private chef or food shopping before you arrive
- free travel concierge and access to Paris group tours
- 24/7 support in case anything goes wrong
- WiFi and free international calls as well as a local mobile for you to use.
- toiletry set and a bottle of wine to say thank you for choosing us.
If it's glamour and style you crave then the 16th (or 16ième) is for you. Here the wide residential streets with Haussmann's elegant facades and intimate gardens are home to Paris' well-heeled elite. Encompassing the two prime neighbourhoods of Passy and Auteuil on the rive droite (right bank) of the Seine, the 16th is Paris' version of the Upper East Side in New York or Chelsea and Kensington in London. Stuffed with museums from impressionism to crystal, the 16th is home to the famous Bois de Boulogne, Avenue Foch and the oh-so-chic shopping along the Rue de Passy. Should you tire of the glamorous living, then head for the Passy Cemetery where Paris' rich and famous end their days in spectacular marble mausoleums.
Our Secret Tips
The 16th arrondissement is home to wonderful secret museums! Not far from this apartment, the Maison Balzac is one of Paris’ most charming museums. Their garden is also one of our favourite spots for a romantic Picnic in Paris.
The rental includes cleaning charges, your check-in and check-out of the property where you will be greeted personally by a reputable and knowledgeable guide who can recommend the best local sights. Other rental features: free international telephone calls, high speed WiFi, TV cable satellite, linens and towels included, fully equipped kitchen. Concierge services available on demand.
Please get in touch for more photos and any other information. Visit our website at: www.avenuestory.com