Aegina Island House Rental Photos and Description
A brand-new 2 bedroom fully equipped home, Spiti Aeginitissa, is the ideal escape for your couples or family holiday. The views over the Saronic Gulf are breath taking and sunsets will never be forgotten.
The house sleeps comfortably 4 people in the bedrooms and 2 more could be accommodated by expanding the couch. Two terraces give you ample space for entertaining and the outdoor built-in barbecue is at your disposal for al fresco dining while watching the sunset.
The house is located on a hill and is a 10-minute drive both from the port of Aegina Town and to the fishing village of Perdika. The beaches of Aeginitissa and Marathonas are only 5 minutes away! There is also a great fish taverna on the edge of the sea, right down the hill from the house and a lot more great restaurants in close range. Tennis courts and pools are another attraction, all within a 15-minute drive.
If you want peace and quiet, spectacular sea-views and sunsets, then Spiti Aeginitissa is for you.
Here are some additional features:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Built-in oven with ceramic hobs
- Large fridge with freezer
- Small dishwasher
- Coffee machine (percolator)
- Espresso machine
- Creamer for cappuccino
- Complementary espresso capsules (welcome pack)
- Washing machine
- Complementary washing powder (welcome pack)
- Clothes dryer
- Complementary Molton Brown toiletries (welcome pack)
- Linen, bath and beach towels provided
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite connection for entertainment, documentaries, news and sports channels & digital library with films and series
- DVD player
- CD / Radio player with capability to connect your smartphone or laptop to play your own music
- Main bedroom with sea view and a double bed
- Second bedroom with mountain view and one double bed or two single beds - upon request
- Air conditioning in living room and bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Iron and ironing board
- External built-in BBQ with equipment
- Complimentary coal (welcome pack)
- Light free weights and yoga mats
- Street parking available
- Cleaning service every few days
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
Christina was born and raised in Greece, with an international education and flair! Made a career in Banking before moving to Haiti, Congo and Central African Republic to do humanitarian work with an international NGO. Recently returned to Greece, aiming to start a small business with carefully chosen, beautiful vacation rentals and customized, exceptional service!