Seacrest Beach House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 12 in Beds)
Sunsplash is conveniently located on a quiet cul-de-sac at the front of the Seacrest neighborhood, so it's close to the beach and directly across from the 12,000 square foot pool (it's the first house on the right when you enter the neighborhood, but not directly on 30-A so no street noise).
We recently bought Sunsplash and completely upgraded it with...
- New living room furniture (sofa, chairs, coffee table, etc.)
- New towels in every bathroom (bath/face/wash/mats)
- New sheets, pillows and comforters on all beds
- New pots & pans, glassware, knives, kitchen utensils, gas BBQ, etc.
- New paint in all bedrooms, hallways, living room, etc.
- New carpet in all bedrooms
- New decorations and artwork throughout the house
- New WiFi router with high-speed cable internet access
- New TVs in every room, including a 42' HD TV w/ surround sound stereo system in LR
With no neighbors on 3 sides, Sunsplash has lots of privacy -- especially on the roof-top deck where you can enjoy panoramic views of the Gulf and spectacular sunsets. It’s one of the closest houses to the beach in Seacrest - just a 3-minute stroll down a palm-lined path. If you prefer not to walk, a complimentary golf cart will pick you up at your doorstep. It's also a short walk in either direction to the shops and restaurants in Rosemary and Alys.
Sunsplash sleeps 12 comfortably with four large, well furnished bedrooms, including the 3rd floor ‘family suite,’ each with its own full bath and TV.
- Queen Bedroom
- Full bathroom
- Table & Bar seating for 9
- Covered front porch with swing
- King Bedroom w/ full bathroom and covered balcony with pool view
- Kids Bedroom w/ 4 twin bunk-beds (plus 32' TV with PS2 game system and lots of games!)
3rd Floor Family Suite:
- Full Bedroom w/ windows on five sides and covered balcony
- Suite area with day bed and trundle (two twin beds) and full bathroom
- Large 200 sq ft roof-top deck with Gulf views… the perfect place for sunset cocktails!
- Wet bar with granite counter-top, mini-fridge and TV
The large, open style kitchen, dining and living room layout make it easy and fun for everyone to enjoy meals and hang out together. Relax in front of the 42' HD Surround Sound TV and watch a movie on a DVD or one of the premium channels (Staarz, Encore, etc.), or listen to your iPod or favorite CD. There’s also high-speed cable internet access and WiFi, a PS2 game system and a complete selection of board games for the kids. Your children can also ride their bikes and play in the quiet cul-de-sac behind the house.
Seacrest is an ideal place for families and people of all ages. Walk the cobble-stone streets in the Seacrest neighborhood, bike along scenic 30-A, enjoy the free concerts and outdoor movies, dine at casual and gourmet restaurants, and let the kids run off to the ice cream parlor and candy store.
A 15 minute car ride East will take you to Pier Park. This indoor/outdoor mall boasts a magnificent new movie theater, great restaurants, fun shops and tons of activities for kids and families. Seaside, Watercolor, and Grayton Beach are approximately a 10-to-15 minute drive away. Silver Sands Outlet Mall, Baytowne Wharf, Destin, waterparks and several golf courses, including the award-winning, Tom Fazio designed Camp Creek Golf Club, are all within a short drive.
We hope you enjoy our beach house and make wonderful, lasting memories. Fix yourself a drink, or take your favorite book and head upstairs to the roof-top deck and chill… it’s going to be a GREAT vacation!
Keywords: 4BR beach house, 30-A, Seacrest, Rosemary, Seaside
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
About Greg & Liz Davis
Our family lives in Atlanta and we love the beach. We've traveled to many islands and far-away destinations, but it's hard to find another place that has the sugar-white sands, clear waters and fun activities that you'll find in Seacrest.
Greg & Liz Davis purchased this house in 2011
Why Greg & Liz Davis chose Seacrest Beach
We visited Seacrest with friends and had so much fun we decided we wanted to always come back!
What makes this house unique
It's so convenient (steps from the beach, pool, restaurants, shops, etc.) and there's lots to do for kids and adults.