7th Arrondissement Eiffel Tower Apartment Rental Photos and Description
126sqm apartment, 3 Bedroom, 1 Large Living-Room, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6.
- In the safe and bourgeois 7th arrondissement next to the Musée d’Orsay
- 5 minutes to Bon Marché, Saint Germain des Prés, River Seine
BEAUTIFUL HIGH CELINGED apartment – perfectly Parisian!
This stunning apartment is located in the high class and bourgeois 7th arrondissement of Paris. This area is home to some of Paris’s most famous site including the EIFFEL TOWER, HOTEL DES INVALIDES, BON MARCHE and MUSEE D’ORSAY to name but a few.
This area is fabulous area on the LEFT BANK is perfect for strolling on a Saturday afternoon, where you can look at the elegant French architecture and busy cafes. The Parisian café culture is alive and well in this area and it is a must to take a coffee in one of the cafes and watch the people go by!
By METRO you can easily visit the beautiful shopping area of The MARAIS, CHAMPS ELYSEES or head up to the bohemian MONMARTRE area and visit the SACRE COEUR.
Surrounding your apartment, you also have the luxury of being able to choose from multiple restaurants, supermarkets, cafés, wine bars, brasseries and more. Have a truly memorable stay in Paris at this apartment and profit from all this beautiful safe area has to offer. Can it get more Parisian?
- 3 spacious double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 45sqm living room with high moulded ceilings
- Beautiful bespoke antique furniture and individually decorated throughout
- Modern fully equipped kitchen, washer and tumble dryer
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable telelvision
- METRO: Solferino (Line 12)
Combine a fantastic location with a beautiful apartment and what do you get? The prefect stay in Paris! This superb apartment is on the second floor of a residential apartment building, with an elevator, is accessible through a secure coded door and an individual key.
The apartment has an overall feeling of space and privacy throughout, as the bedrooms and rooms are accessible off a high ceilinged hallway. On entering, you have the 45sqm living area straight ahead of you through a set of double doors. This living room really is a rare find in Paris – to have this much space is unheard of. The space has a beautiful bookshelf filled with decorative antique books and articles. There are large comfortable leather sofas and armchairs for you to relax in after a long hard day of sightseeing. Throughout the apartment there are large windows that open fully allowing cool air to circulate in the summer months and light to enter during the winter, as well as having exterior shutters for the evening should you wish for some privacy. There is also a dining table suitable for 4 people.
Moving through the living room, you reach the modern fully equipped kitchen. Just off the dining room is the kitchen. Fully equipped with all you could need during your stay. There is a 2-plate induction hob and all the necessary pots and pans allowing you to cook some of the delicious French produce nearby. The kitchen also has a filter coffee machine, kettle, dishwasher and oven for your convenience.
2 of the three double bedrooms are located to the right hand side of the apartment with the Master bedroom separate at the other side at the end of the spacious hallway. All three bedrooms overlook a quiet interior courtyard ensuring a quiet and undisturbed nights sleep. The 2 double bedrooms are both fitted with plenty of storage space for all of your clothes and belongings during your stay as well as bedside lighting. There is one bathroom and toilet adjacent to these two rooms, which contains a bath/shower combination, a toilet and 2 hand washbasins as well as a washing machine and tumble dryer for your convenience.
The master bedroom has an en-suite and too has a large amount of inbuilt storage space for you. The en-suite has a walk in shower, hand washbasin and there is a separate toilet accessible off the hallway.
This apartment is a stunning example of Parisian taste and design and will truly make any family’s stay unforgettable. This apartment also has strong WIFI internet, heating throughout and cable television in the master bedroom.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 130 €
- Damage Deposit: 600 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Johan: Owner / Property Manager
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (near the Louvre, le Marais, Hotel de Ville, the Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a Parisian, you love to live in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris by foot or by bike !
- is fully equipped with everything you should need (towels, bed linens, hair dryer, free WIFI internet, TV, coffee machine...)
- has been newly renovated for short term rental
- is located close to grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants and more to experience the Parisian lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!