There's beauty inside and out this glorious five bedroom residence in the ever so trendy Bondi. You will find a warming, yet contemporary architectural design with stunning cathedral ceilings throughout providing a calming oasis ambiance inside and out with surrounding beautiful plantations and lush greenery.
The expansive ground level contains a formal lounge and dining area, and also an open plan informal entertaining, kitchen and lounge room which opens out to the delightful outdoor terrace. This home is both peaceful and sophisticated for enjoying the relaxed Sydney lifestyle and has the additional benefit of your private outdoor entertaining area. This home presents as the ideal playground for kids of all ages with a beautiful swimming pool, table tennis table, sandpit, wall mounted basketball hoop and even a self-contained studio with bathroom and kitchenette.
Upstairs you find the master suite which is grandiose as it is comfortable with a king bed and lovely big windows which open onto a delightful balcony. This home is perfectly located in the heart of lively Bondi, and is just moments to the parklands, famous Bondi and Tamarama beaches, various shopping options and an abundance of gourmet restaurants and cafes.
Additional features to enjoy in this home include:
- Four queen size bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Open plan living/ dining area with cathedral ceilings and gas fireplace
- State of the art gas kitchen with modern appliances
- Sleek bathrooms throughout
- Warm all year out with under floor heating
- Separate downstairs media room with adjoining home office
- Beautiful terrace basking in sunshine equipped with BBQ and outdoor drinks fridge
- Luxuriou swimming pool for use during all the seasons
- Internal laundry (washing machine and dryer included)
- Off street parking for up to three cars and intercom security
- Wireless internet
- Quality linen
Main: 1 x King bed
Bed 2: 1 x Single
Bed 3: 1 x Single
Bed 4: 1 x Single
Studio: 1 x Queen plus 1 x roll out double bed
Minimum stay requirements:
$110 booking fee
$210 linen fee
$200 deposit and
credit card details
Minor interior decoration changes are made from time to time.
Internet provided is for general browsing only.
Parties are not to be held on the premises and common areas are to be respected.
No smoking inside properties.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 8 2013 - Dec 31 2013
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Australian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.