Rosemary Beach House Rental Photos and Description
Home, 4 Bedrooms, 3.0 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Journey to another place and time when you and your family are our guests at “Andalusia”, a classic French West-Indies architected home, located South of 30A in Rosemary Beach, FL. “Andalusia” is just a 3 minute stroll to the beach, Rosemary town center, Coquina Pool and tennis center. Newly updated, 'Andalusia' offers 4 generously sized bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, entertaining living room, gourmet kitchen, dining for 10, a screened sitting porch, 2000 square feet of verandas, a private courtyard and Gulf and roof top views of Rosemary Beach, all lit with the glow of gas lanterns. Sleeps 10, reserve with “Cadiz Cottage” carriage home to accommodate 5 additional guests (see “Cadiz Cottage” listing for details, VRBO # 340324).
• Your expedition begins in the main entry hall opening to living room and kitchen.
• Entertain your family and guests in the great room. French doors to wrap-around veranda, architectural lighting, 47” flat panel HDTV and wireless high speed internet connectivity.
• Professional kitchen features Brazilian granite countertops, Italian travertine tile, stainless steel appliances: gas 4-burner range, refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, microwave, dishwasher, deep stainless steel sink and breakfast bar with 4 stools.
• Feast in your dining room with seating for 10. Built-in bench for additional guests.
• Enjoy your first cup of coffee or el fresco dining on the screened porch.
• A powder room completes the main level. Hardwood floors throughout.
• Master bedroom suite with king 4-poster bed, 42” flat panel Blue Ray-HDTV, private library and French doors leading to morning shuttered sitting porch and seating area.
• Master bath with his and her vanity sinks, make-up station, huge double walk-in tiled therapy shower
• Second bedroom with king bed, 23” flat panel HDTV with DVD, large closet and access to shuttered sleeping porch with swing and seating area.
• Third bedroom with queen 4-poster bed, 23” flat panel HDTV with DVD, armoire and access to shuttered sleeping porch with swing and seating area.
• Both of these bedrooms share an adjoining bath with a double sink vanity, tub-shower.
• Laundry nook with washer and dryer.
• Ascend a wide staircase to an incredible suite.
• Enjoy magnificent roof-top and gulf views while having cocktails with friends or read your favorite book away from the rest of the action of your home. Sitting room features 2 oversized chairs, wet bar with mini-fridge, sink and TV. French doors open to a balcony overlooking the entirety of Rosemary Beach.
• Upper bedroom with 2 double beds, 26” flat panel HDTV with DVD, 2 closets and reading bench.
• Adjoining bath with vanity sink, shower
• Unwind in the walled garden courtyard with conversation seating for 6, gas BBQ and fountain.
• Wrap-around veranda on main and 2nd level with porch swings.
• Private enclosed hot-water shower, washer and dryer, and on and off-street parking.
Rosemary Beach, founded on the principles of New Urbanism, was designed to bring back the notions of community, neighborhood and convenience, all in a beach environment. Set high upon the dunes overlooking the pristine white sands and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, it’s a close-knit, pedestrian-friendly community. Since we are located South of 30A, there are no dangerous streets or highways to cross to enjoy all that Rosemary has to offer. Getting to Andalusia is now even easier with the opening of our new airport, Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) in 2011.
On-site Amenities: (see map for locations)
• 3 minute stroll to nearest beach access, one of 9 private beach access gates to our white sands and emerald waters. Umbrella and beach chair service available, fees apply
• Unlimited use of 4 resort-style pools: 3 minute stroll to world-famous Coquina pool (heated in winter), 5 minute stroll to covered, year-round heated Sky pool.
• 3 minute stroll to town center featuring over 3 dozen shops, restaurants and merchants, including a Spa, Post Office, Regions Bank and a Community Meeting Center.
• 3 minute stroll to the Tennis Center with 8 clay courts (6 lighted) and Pro Shop. Call 850-278-2061 for reservations. Fees apply.
• Fitness Center with exercise equipment, classes and professional instructors. Fees apply.
• 2.3 mile Walking and Fitness Trail with fitness stations, playgrounds and a Butterfly Garden.
• Picnic, read, play sports or take a stroll in one of our 15 “green” areas, including the Western and Eastern Greens, South Barrett Square and St Augustine Square, a concert venue.
• Year-round golfing with 12 courses in a 25 mile radius.
May your time at “Andalusia” be filled with relaxing sunsets, cool drinks, and sand between your toes. We know you will want to come back every year, do not miss your chance to make your reservation today!
Please note: Minimum age requirement to reserve “Andalusia” is age 25 or older. For the enjoyment of all guests, no pets or smoking is allowed. $285 cleaning fee, 12% sales tax and $500 security deposit added to all reservations.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a wonderful time in Rosemary and truly enjoyed your home. Our family of give had plenty of room to spread out. The location was very close to the beach and pool. Rosemary Beach is our favorite vacation spot and we can't wait to return