18th Arrondissement Montmartre Studio Rental Photos and Description
Studio, Studio + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2)
Welcome on the « Butte Montmartre », in a district of painters and poets. You will be charmed by your stay to the heart of a mythical site, just a step from the mill of the pancake, between the street Lepic and the street of Abbesses. Situated in the 3rd floor of a small building of style from Montmartre looking onto a pedestrian street, the quite equipped and completely renewed flat can welcome two to three persons. The Moulin Rouge and the Sacré Coeur, you can stroll and benefit of this campaign in Paris strewed with small shops and with picturesque bars.
The subway station 'Abbesses' is in 5 minutes on foot; in subway or by bus are needed no more than 15 minutes to go to visit the Louvre, the Garden of the Tuileries, the place de la Concorde, the Grand and the Petit Palais, the Arc de Triomphe and so many other famous monuments.
THE STUDIO - EQUIPMENT- Location In the heart of Montmartre. A few steps from the Place du Tertre and the Sacred Heart.
- Capacity 2 persons, baby bed available.
- Possibility of a mattress air bag extra for a third person.
- Description Studio, consisting of a main room, bathroom with Italian shower, kitchen fully renovated by an interior designer. At the heart of the historic district of Montmartre and very commercial. Cinema arthouse to 100 meters. 2 steps from the grocery store 'Amelie Poulain'.
- Salon Equipment bright (big window on one-way street and pedestrian) consisting of a sofa bed for 2 people (new bedding high end) and an extra bed on request for an additional person, cot available. TV flat screen cable 82 cm, High speed internet access (ADSL), stereo, 4-seater dining table, chairs, fan, free phone calls for France.
- Bathroom very clear with Italian shower, toilet, washbasin, hairdryer, heated towel rail.
- Kitchen (with window), open to living room, fully equipped with nine of: fridge freezer, ceramic hob, combination microwave oven, washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, kettle, toaster, coffee maker , dishes and other kitchen accessories ...
- Linens provided (sheets, towels, tea towels)
Keywords: Studio, Paris, Montmartre, Sacre Coeur, Discount, fully equipped
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
A family rather nice, mine! I am Claire, I am a native of Saint-Pierre and Miquelon (small piece of France in North America). We live in Paris since our leaving St. Pierre and Miquelon in 1996.
Since for years I have this project because we love this way of traveling. More economical, it also makes it easier to feel the local atmosphere.
On the other hand, I am always happy to meet new people and see people from everywhere.
Claire purchased this studio in 2010