|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Conveniently located across from the Marina on the majestic Shinnecock Bay in beautiful Hampton Bays 'The Gateway to the Hamptons'... on Long Island's Southern Fork.
This recently constructed (2009) Get-A-Way Includes:
- Central Air
- Full Kitchen, Dining Area, Living Room w/fold out Sofa (Queen)
- 1/2 bath on main floor
- Full deck overlooking harbor
- Master BR w/ full bath, (King size bed), Cable TV
- Guest BR w/full bath
Fully Finished Basement
- kitchenette w/sink, burner, microwave & frigde
- dining table w/4 chairs
- 1 bedroom w/full/reg size bed & linens included
- 2 dressers and a closet
- 1 full Bathroom
- 48' Samsung TV w/Home Theater Surround-Sound, DVD
* rental includes cable and WiFi service
- Sliding doors leading to covered waterproof outdoor patio
Patio is Set up as an Outdoor Living Room and includes
* 1 padded sofa & 2 padded club chairs w/3 tables,
* outdoor dining table w/4chairs
* 1 Weber electric grill
- Perfect for al fresco (outdoor) dining under sultry summer
- Renter/Guests will have access to Community Pool w/outdoor
shower & Pool-house w/workout room & poolside sundeck
* 3 Minutes from Maschutt Bay County Park Beach
* 8 Minutes from Ponquogue / Southampton Main & Tiana
Beach - Atlantic Ocean & Dune Road
* 10 Minutes from the Village of Southampton
* 15 Minutes from Cooper Beach (Recently rated among the
Top 5 beaches in the USA by Conde Nast Magazine)
* 90 Minutes from NYC
* 3 Minutes from Hampton Bays LIRR Station
Great restaurants and breathtaking water views within walking distance. Close (about 20 minutes) to the North Fork and Long Island's best Wineries, Tanger Outlets, Atlantis Marine World, Splish Splash Amusement Park & much, much more...
We live and work in New Jersey, but come to the Hamptons to play. After enjoying 20 years of Summer rentals and Hotel Rooms, we decided to 'take the plunge' and finally realize our dream of having a place in the Hamptons. With our crazy schedules and hectic lives, this place has become our retreat and 're-charging station' and we enjoy it year-round. With beautiful surroundings and an 'I'll get there when I get there' attitude, this is a perfect escape... with great restaurants and beaches only minutes away.
Steve Meltz purchased this townhome in 2009
This Private Gated Community affords a peaceful getaway for anyone who wants a quiet place to 'chill'. With a pool and air-conditioned workout room/pool house, you can spend your days enjoying the fabulous shopping and restaurants or just relaxing around the in-ground pool and work on your tan.
Bay views and peaceful surroundings, quiet nights and cool breezes... What more could you want???
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My standard rate
Sep 2 2014 - May 28 2015
30 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
MINIMUM 1 MONTH RENTAL... CONDO SITS ON 4.5 ACRES
CONTACT OWNER FOR SPECIFICS on deposit and security deposits
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.