Mission Beach Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 13 max)
Great townhome located in the heart of it all!!! Just a 3 minute walk to the very popular Mission Beach or Bay and only a 10 minute stroll to Pacific Beach, this home is in the ideal location. Tons of variety nearby in dining, entertainment, shopping and scenery, so do not stress if you can't bring your car. The upstairs bedroom has 1 king sized bed...the middle bedroom has 2 queen size beds and there is also a full pull-out sofa and a full futon in the living room in addition to a twin fold-out mattress that can be found in the middle bedroom closet. The downstairs is it's own separate studio/bath with kitchenette and a queen bed. All in all the home sleeps 13 people in beds (including the futons & twin mattress). There is an oversized 1-car attached garage for convenient access to the unit as well as additional public street parking and a public parking lot just 1 block past the unit. At dinnertime you will really appreciate the floor plan because the kitchen overlooks the dining room living room (w/ fireplace) and outdoor patio (w/ grill). Highspeed internet available on a secure WIFI will help you keep in touch with the world. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Looking for something to keep you and/or kids entertained?
* 'Mission Bay Aquatic Center' and 'Mission Bay Sports Center' are both 5min walk and both facilities have camps, lessons and rentals for Sailing, Wakeboarding, Surfing, Kayaking, Windsurfing and more!
* Walk 5min to take advantage of Santa Clara Recreation Center. This recreation center is located right on the water in Mission Bay. It offers two rooms for rentals, tot lots, picnic areas, a softball field, outdoor courts, a weight room, plus various classes and programs.
* Walk 1min to view Sea World fireworks over the bay.
* Tons of extras listed below...all in all you will be very pleased with your decision to stay at 815 Santa Clara!
55' flat screen HD TV
Bistro style patio with gas grill
2 beach cruiser bikes
4 boogie boards
2 skim boards
Coleman cooler on wheels
6 beach towels
6 beach chairs
Brita water filler
San Diego travel guide books
2 decks of cards
Keywords: Convenient, townhome, garage, bay, beach, surfing, shopping
- smoking allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
I hope you enjoyed your stay at my home and your entire vacation in Mission Beach! Please let me know about the highlights of your trip!
Ryan and Danielle
I chose to purchase my second home in Mission Beach because of the incredible atmosphere there. I really enjoy spending time there, walking and biking around without ever needing a car.
There's tons to do within walking distance of the home. Large variety of bars/restaurants and the ocean is just a block away!