Colonial Beach Cottage Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathroom sleeps 5
A SHORE THING is a freshly renovated 1500 square foot waterfront cottage with three bedrooms and two baths. Located on expansive Mattox Creek, it is only 8 minutes by boat or car to the quaint town of Colonial Beach. Enjoy quiet mornings on the deck overlooking Mattox Creek and the fabulous sunsets in this quiet golf cart community.
With its own pier and covered boat dock, bring your boat or jet ski and your backyard is endless!. Water and electricity are provided for your convenience at the boat dock.
House is beautifully decorated and fully furnished. Both living room and dining area have waterfront views. New master bedroom has a waterfront view with a king-size bed, walk-in closet, and large private bath. Second master bedroom has a king-size bed with a large walk-in closet/dressing room. Third bedroom has one extra-long twin bed.
Privacy fencing encloses the sides only of the back yard (facing water).
- 46” LED flat screen TV with HD and blue ray DVD (living area)
- 32” flat screen TV with built in DVD player (master bedrooms)
- 22” flat screen smart TV (third bedroom)
- cable TV
- high speed internet and wireless access
- telephone (free long distance)
Rental Rules & Policies: 1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside of the cottage, front porch or deck area.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Children are welcome but be advised that the cottage is not child-safe for small children. You are welcome to move sharp objects or otherwise dangerous objects up out of reach however please put them back in their proper place before checking out.
4. We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under the age of 26 without accompaniment of an adult.
5. A Shore Thing is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. Pets are NOT allowed on the property.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in driveway area only.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. Sewer System: The property is on a central sewer system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to $250.00.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Why Amy & David Tabler chose Colonial Beach
This waterfront property has expansive water views and is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. It has been newly renovated so it is fresh and inviting for guests of all ages. Its private pier and covered boat dock with furnished lounging area offer unique relaxation opportunities.