A SHORE THING is a 1500 square foot waterfront cottage with three bedrooms and two baths. (Cottage is currently under construction with the third bedroom and ensuite bath: to be available 1 April 2014). Located on expansive Mattox Creek, it is only 10 minutes by boat or car to the quaint town of Colonial Beach. Enjoy quiet mornings on the deck overlooking Mattox Creek and the fabulous sunsets in this quiet golf cart community.
With its own pier and boathouse, bring your boat or jet ski and your backyard is endless!.
House is beautifully decorated and fully furnished. Both living room and dining area have waterfront views. New master bedroom has a king-size bed with waterfront view, walk-in closet, and ensuite bath. Second master bedroom has a king-size bed with a large walk-in closet. Third bedroom has one twin bed. Living room couch has a queen size fold out bed.
- 46” LED flat screen TV with HD and blue ray DVD (living area)
- 32” flat screen with built in DVD player (master bedroom)
- 22” flat screen with built in DVD player (second bedroom)
- cable TV
- high speed internet and wireless access
- telephone (free long distance)
Rental Rules & Policies: 1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside of the cottage, front porch or deck area.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Children are welcome but be advised that the cottage is not child-safe for small children. You are welcome to move sharp objects or otherwise dangerous objects up out of reach however please put them back in their proper place before checking out.
4. We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25 without accompaniment of an adult.
5. A Shore Thing is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. Pets are NOT allowed on the property.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in driveway area only.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. Sewer System: The property is on a central sewer system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to $250.00.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Feb 1 2014 - Mar 28 2014
|extra night: $125|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.