Visiting Athens? Family, friends? Why stay in a hotel? A new, comfortable, modern and fully-furnished apartment, giving you greater leisure and at a lower price, sounds much better. And with the added bonus of being located in one of the most vibrant areas in Athens.
The apartment is spacious, with two bedrooms, a large lounge and veranda. It comes fully furnished and can accommodate up to 6 persons.
Situated within a small, family-oriented, and completely safe condominium, just 100 meters from Keramikos station.
At the heart of Athens’ cultural and cosmopolitan life:
- Close to Iera Odos and the theatres of Piraeus Street
- Next to the Technopolis in Gazi
- A 20-minute walk to the Acropolis
- A 3-minute subway ride to Monastiraki
- A 5-minute subway ride to Sintagma Square
- Just a 45-minute subway ride to the airport, direct route
The apartment features:
- Two bedrooms
- A sofa in the lounge that doubles as a bed (double)
- Clean sheets and towels
- Bathroom with constant hot water
- An extra lavatory
- Air-conditioning units
- Central heating
Facilities and equipment:
- Washing machine
- Fully-equipped kitchen
How to get there
Take the subway at the airport and get off at Keramikos station. The ride is 45 minutes long. Leave the station from the Constantinoupoleos exit and follow the instructions on the map provided.
Arrival at the apartment
The condominium is located at 8 Kreousis Street. Once you get there, ring Mr. Stavros Zotos (5th floor) on the intercom. He will receive you and escort you up to the apartment on the 2nd floor.
Ideas for breakfast/lunch/dinner
Bring with you coffee, sugar and toast, or buy from the neighborhood whatever you need - bread, milk - and make your own breakfast. The kitchen comes fully equipped with all utilities.
Prepare your own meal or order take-out from the many restaurants available in the area.
Arrival time 2pm, departure time 11am.
If possible, you may be able to enter earlier and leave later; we will keep you posted. We can also store your luggage.
Being an architect and grown up at Gazi Technopolis area, I designed the condominium my self and since 2008 my dream come in building the condominium to host the whole family. Currently live in the building with my wife.
The building is a family based condominium. I built it from scratch for hosting the family needs. The whole family lives here and we have an extra apartment and we invite your family to spend your holidays in Greece with our family.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: