A stone's throw from the famous Cocoa Beach Pier, this 1200 square foot beachfront condo is the perfect place for your vacation getaway. The condo is a split level unit with 2 very spacious bedrooms on the upper floor, 2.5 bathrooms (full en-suite and guest bathrooms upstairs and a powder room on the main floor) and an updated kitchen, dining/living room and large private balcony on the main floor.
The unit was completely renovated in June 2013, including but not limited to
1. A new 50” plasma TV with Blueray player and extended HD channels in the living room, along with Plasma TV’s in both the master and guest bedrooms.
2. Free high speed wireless internet
3. Free long distance calling anywhere in North America
4. New dining room and living room furniture
5. New kitchen appliances, Corian counters and a glass mosaic backsplash in the kitchen.
6. All new bedroom furniture in both the master and guest bedrooms
7. New high-end patio furniture
A significant benefit to this unit is that you can comfortably sleep all of your guests in the two bedrooms without having to use a pull-out sofa or part of your living room. The master bedroom has a new king size bedroom set and the guest bedroom has a queen bed, as well as a twin-over-double bunk-bed
The Cocoa Beach Club complex itself is one of the nicest maintained buildings in the area and offers a large heated pool, putting green and private access to the beach
By renting with the Stay in Cocoa Beach Family, you are also guaranteeing yourself an easy, hassle-free vacation and booking process. We are available for you to call at any time (we always provide you with our home-phone number and cell phone) and are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Together, my siblings and I have been renting units in the Cocoa Beach area for years. We encourage you to review all the comments made in our unit guest-books, you will not find a dissatisfied customer.
If you have a group or I am booked, please visit our website
Local attractions include the Kennedy Space Center, Sterling Casino Cruise Lines, Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Ocean Fishing, and Golfing. Watch the Space Shuttle launch from the beach. Less than an hour north is the Daytona Speedway or continue up the coast to tour Beautiful Saint Augustine. The condominium is next to the Cocoa Beach Pier and the Boardwalk. Check out the Night Life at 'Coconuts on the Beach', 'Heidi's Jazz Club', 'Cocoa Beach Pier', 'The Beach Shack', 'Milikens Reef' or 'Grills'
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Fees And Taxes||Our rates include all fees (cleaning, parking, internet, etc) but are subject to an 11% Florida sales tax.|
|Sep-Dec ...$550 - $800/wk
Jan-Apr ... $700 - $1700+ /wk.
May-Aug ..$700 - $1300+ /wk.
Inquire for Monthly, Weekend, & Daily (three-nt minimum rental) Rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: