The Pondhouse is perfect for artists/travelers seeking to combine vacation with a space in which to create, find solace, seek connection with nature and/or significant other/s….
This region of Vermont has long been a favorite to painters, writers, photographers–to the art community at large. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy biking, hiking, paddling, and skiing. Smugglers Notch is ~ 3 miles away with alpine and Nordic skiing.
Private entrance leads to fully equipped kitchen, dining room, bathroom with shower, queen bed, comfortable living room with faux wood fireplace. Enjoy the private patio overlooking gardens, pond, and mountains.
- Microwave oven
- TV/ Satellite
- Coffee maker, toaster
The Pond House is located in a region that offers:
* hiking - Mount Mansfield/ Smugglers Notch is 3 miles away as well as rivers with waterfalls and gorges
* biking - excellent road biking and mountain biking are right out the door, plus the Stowe bike path and the Missisquoi bike rail trail (27 miles of trail from St. Albans to Richford, VT) are close by
* canoeing - rent a canoe or kyak and paddle down the Lamoille River
* Art - Jeffersonville (3 miles away) is an art lovers community with Bryan Memorial Gallery (Yankee Magazine: 'Vermont's primary showcase for landscape art') and other galleries.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$100.00|
|Cleaning Fee||$45.00 + Tax|
|Notes||Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to two persons. An additional charge or $25.00 per person per night per guests will be assessed beyond two.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.