Puerto Penasco Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Unique, upgraded 1140 sq ft 1Bedroom/1Bath Condo, located on the first floor of the Ocean Front Cordoba Building in Phase II.
Accommodates up to 4 Individuals, with King Bed in Bedroom & Full size Sectional SofaBed in Living Room.
Complete Kitchen with full size Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, all utensils, and cookware.
Utility Room with full size Washer & Dryer, laundry sink, cleaning supplies, iron & ironing board.
Flat Screen TVs & DVD Players in Bedroom, Living Room, & Kitchen/Dining area.
Wine Bar, with all glassware & wine refrigerator.
Extended Patio with direct access to pools, jacuzzis, swim-up bar, lounge areas & beach.
Upgraded finishes with travertine floor, granite countertop, knotty alder cabinetry & arched doorways.
Satellite TV, In-House Phone System, & Wireless Internet at no additional charge.
Underground Parking with elevator access direct to condominium entry.
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About John Hibbert
In addition to this rental condo, the owner, John Hibbert, and his wife, have had a full time residence at Las Palomas for over 9 years. As a licensed Sonora realtor, John was involved in the new sales from the inception of the resort, and currently works on site as a resale agent with Realty Executives of Mexico.
John Hibbert purchased this condo in 2008
Why John Hibbert chose Puerto Penasco
Prime location in the newest building, facing East, with easy access to pools & beach. If you can justify spending a little bit more for a premium unit, in a great location, Cordoba 105 has the benefits of being a Phase II Ocean Front 1140 sq ft unit, with the convenience and comfort of a 1st floor location facing the Old Port, and a shaded patio in the afternoon.
What makes this condo unique
● The Las Palomas Resort complex consists of two Phases and over 800 individually owned condominiums, with a variety of different floor plans, finishes, and decorations.
● Both Phases have a number of different pools, including a lazy river and swim up bar & grille. Phase I features a water slide, the fitness center , convenience store, and La Maria restaurant, which is open for dinner only. Phase II features a Kid's Club, Five Senses Spa, the sales desk, convention center, and the main lobby restaurant, Citron, which is open for breakfast, lunch & dinner, as well as a wonderful Sunday Brunch. Owners and guests have access to all of the amenities in both Phases, regardless which Phase they stay in.
● In choosing a 1 bedroom condominium, there are several options to consider, with a variation in rates, based on size and location. In Phase I, there are two floor plans, 900 sq ft, or 740 sq ft (Rubi Building only). In Phase II, the units are 1140 sq ft, with higher ceilings and more modern contemporary finishes. West facing units will have afternoon sun, whereas East facing units will have morning sun and shaded patios in the afternoon.
● Phase I has five 12 story buildings:
Building A - Diamante Ocean Front, facing West
Building B - Topaz Ocean View, facing West
Building C - Rubi Ocean View, facing South
Building D - Opalo Ocean View, facing East
Building E - Cristal Ocean Front, facing East
● Phase II has four 15 story buildings:
Building F - Coronado Ocean Front, facing West
Building G - Cabrillo Ocean View, facing West
Building I - Cortez Ocean View, facing East
Building E - Cordoba Ocean Front, facing East
● All rentals are ultimately booked through the exclusive on site property management company, with the 'Ocean View' units offered at a lower nightly rate than the 'Ocean Front' locations. In addition, the 1st floor condos, which are in high demand, typically carry a slightly higher rate than the upper floors.