Camelot by the Sea is a luxurious oceanfront condo with breathtaking views of the beach from the bedroom, living room, and dining area of the condo. Almost the only building in Myrtle Beach, where you can drive up almost next to the condo.
Enjoy your days fishing and your evenings with a drink on the balcony or at the pool and lazy river.
Our condo has a fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, flat screen cable HDTV's in all bedrooms and living room, DVD's. This condo has one king bed in the master bedroom with overlooks the ocean, and a queen bed in the guest room and two twin beds in the third bedroom, and one queen sleeper sofa and all linens and towels are included
* 3 Bedroom/2 bathroom recently painted condo
* Drive and Park right In-Front of the Condo in the restricted entry covered parking deck- no need to take the elevator or walk to the parking deck.
* Spectacular panoramic view of ocean from this corner unit on the 8th floor (condo # 817).
* Sleeps 8, 1 King bed, 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds and one queen sleeper sofa
** Free WiFi is available in the condo and throughout the resort
* Clean linens and towels provided, cleaning before check-in and after check-out
* Private balcony overlooking ocean with access from both the living room and master bedroom
* Master bedroom and living room both overlooking the ocean
* Fully equipped kitchen,
* New large Flat Screen cable TV & DVD/CD/VCR in living room,
* New large flat screen TV's in all three bedrooms
* New furniture in the living room
* Brand new carpet
* New mattresses in all three bedrooms
* New central air, flat top range/oven, refrigerator and washer/dryer
* Resort has outdoor pools and jacuzzi, indoor pool and jacuzzi, full gym, children's play area
* Fishing pier walking distance away on the beach
* Walking distance to Boardwalk on the beach
* Recently re-decorated
* One of the nicest condos in the resort
* No pets. No smoking. Must be 25 years old with valid driver's license, family or couple.
* Grocery, and fine dining walking distance
* Close to great golf and mini-golf
Camelot by the Sea is located about a mile from the new Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Boardwalk
Its a short drive from MB International Airport and the huge shopping and retail area at the Market Commons, which features shops like Broadway at the Beach, House of Blues, Ripley's Believe it Or Not, the Aquarium, Tommy Bahama Cafe, PF Cheng's Bistro, California Pizza, Grand 14 Cinema, Gordon Biersch Brewery, Bath & Body Works, Barnes & Noble, the Pottery barn, Williams-Sonoma, mini-golf and several golf courses. Huge outlet mall not too far away either.
After checking the availability calender, you may email or call Juliet at (770) 866 5352 for more information
* We also rent a 2BR Oceanfront condo in gated community of Pinnacle Port Resort, Panama City Beach, Florida (VRBO # 420560), sleeps 7.
Keywords: Camelot by the Sea- Condominium, Flat, Oceanfront Condo
Google Address: Camelot by the Sea, 2000N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
We had been vacationing in this ares for years. We love to get down to the beach with our two kids for some rest and relaxation and have found the perfect place to do this at Camelot by the Sea.
We had been vacationing in this area for many years before we decided to purchase this beautiful corner 3 -bedroom condo with great views. With a resort like atmosphere, this is a perfect place to vacation with family and friends. There is something for everyone- including the kiddie pool, lazy river, indoor/outdoor pools and the jacuzzi.
The fishing at the nearby fishing pier which is a short walk away, is great year round.
Having parking almost next to the condo is a luxury in Myrtle Beach.
While my daughter and I enjoy the beach, pools and shopping at the nearby outlet malls, my husband and my son enjoy the day fishing on the nearby (10 minute walk on the beach) and canoeing or boating.
The lazy river is the perfect place to relax and is even heated in winter.
The indoor and outdoor pools and jacuzzi make this the perfect vacationing place. We also enjoy going over to the Grand Strand to visit the aquarium and stroll into the shops.
There are some great places to eat and enjoy the evenings dining and dancing
This corner luxurious condo has great views of the ocean. Parking is right outside the Condo- no need to take elevator or walk to the parking garage, Its walking distance to fine restaurants, grocery, shopping and the bank. Cabana Cafe at the Pool deck- sells burgers and ice cream, Close to golf and mini-golf, and new Myrtle beach boardwalk and shops. Walking distance to fishing pier and to the new Myrtle Beach boardwalk