5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter Apartment Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Kitchen, Sleeps 3
- 2 minute walk to the Panthéon and Boulevard Saint Germain des Prés
-10 minute walk to Notre Dame, Jardin des Plantes and Jardin de Luxembourg
PREMIUM LOCATION without a premium price! Stay in the heart of Paris at this apartment.
Located in the highly sought after SAINT GERMAIN/LATIN QUARTER area, this apartment is perfectly located for anyone wanting to visit the beautiful CITY OF LIGHTS.
This lively area on the south bank of the River Seine, has been frequented for centuries by world famous authors, students and artists. You can visit places such as the famous CAFÉ DE FLORE and LES DEUX MAGOTS, once popular with people such as Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir and Albert Camus. Stroll along the streets next to the River Seine and browse among the antique shops and art galleries.
This apartment is just next to the Maubert Mutualité metro station, one which plays host to a wonderful fresh food market twice a week with the award winning fromager Laurent Dubois and many other fantastic local food stalls.
- Central location in Latin Quarter area of Paris
- Large flat screen television with cable channels
- Free highspeed WIFI
- Washing machine, hairdryer and coffee machine
- METRO: Maubert Mutualité (Line 10)
A cosy and comfortable apartment located on the 4th floor of a secure residential apartment building without an elevator.
This apartment is equipped for your stay in Paris, giving you the perfect base from which to explore all the beautiful sights the city has to offer. This apartment is ideal for a couple looking for a more budget friendly choice for their accommodation
On entering the apartment, you have a large mirrored storage cupboard for hanging clothes and other belongings during your stay. Just of the entryway is the bathroom with a shower, washbasin, heater and toilet. On arrival 2 complimentary toilet rolls, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
Just after the entryway there is a compact fully equipped kitchen which has a 2 burner electric cooker, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, etc. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby. There is also a clothes washer for your convenience.
Moving through you have the bedroom area with a large comfortable double bed. One set of fresh towels and linens are provided for your arrival. This space also has a large flat screen television, convertible sofa bed for a second sleeping area should you wish and a desk and chair.
Furthermore, this apartment has heating and strong WIFI Internet connection. – perfect for a couple or small family looking to stay in Paris.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit: 200 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Why Johan: Owner / Property Manager chose 5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a parisian, you love to leave in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris only by foot or by bike !
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment :
- is with a complete equipment (towels, soap, hair dryer, internet, TV…)
- has just been renovated, and it is very luxurious.
- is close to groceries stores, bakeries, restaurants to experience Parisians lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!