Located approx 250m from the Cremorne Point Wharf, this recently refurbished, luxury apartment is the nothing short of an iconic Sydney Harbour experience. With easy access to the ferry to the city plus Cremorne Point walk (with an amazing harbour pool) on your doorstep guests will savor and soak up all that Sydney has to offer. This elevated property offers a great space for any visit to Sydney.
Core Features and Benefits:
• 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
• Oversized master bedroom with adjoining Ensuite bathroom (with bath).
• Original heritage building with panoramic harbour and bridge views.
• Modern gas kitchen with 2 dishwashers and integrated wine fridge.
• Perfect for entertaining with 6 seating dining table.
• Second Bedroom doubles as study with premium sofa lounge.
• Easy walking distance to the picturesque Cremorne Point (which offers, pool, park, walking circuit and the ferry which delivers you to the city in 15 min).
• Reverse air-conditioned, gas heating and fireplace.
• Quiet boutique building with a total of only 6 properties.
• Off street parking for 1 car and complete internal laundry.
• State of the art audio visual equipment and WIFI.
• Bedding Configuration (Queen and premium sofa lounge).
• Please Note: This building is not equipped with an elevator and has 2-3 flights of stairs and may not be appropriate for guests with mobility challenges
Top 5 – Why owners love the property.
1. Watching the sun set over the Harbour Bridge each night from the Balcony
2. Stunning views over the water
3. Stepping out onto Cremorne Point reserve for a morning walk
4. Taking the ferry direct into the CBD which is only a 20 minute commute .
5. Swimming at Cremorne Point Harbour Pool (its bliss and we think better than the beach)
Other Important Information:
• Please check with Property Providers website for the most update and current availability and pricing
• This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
• Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
• We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice.
• If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone +61 2 9969 7599 or by emailing us at email@example.com
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 14 2014 - Jan 17 2015
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes||Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.