|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Three private bedrooms (MBR: King & TV; Guest BR1: 1 queen; Guest BR2: Two Double/Twin bunk beds)
- Newly painted inside & out
- Two full bathrooms
- Spacious living room with brick wood-burning fireplace, TV/DVD/VCR/stereo, comfortable sofas.
- Wood balcony/deck with breath taking views
- Dining room seats 8 at table and 2 at breakfast bar.
- Magnificent winter views of the mountain through a full wall of floor-to-ceiling greenhouse windows and large sliders
- TimberCreek's private door-to-door shuttle runs every 15 minutes to/from the Mount Snow Base Lodge during winter weekends and holidays
We live in NY, use this periodically, but have opened it up to others to enjoy the lifestyle and scenery.
Alok purchased this townhome in 2013
This is a complete refurb. We gutted the kitchen, and put in all new / home used furniture and equipment. It's fresh, clean and and open property. Pets are not allowed and we keep it clean.
Timber Creek is a phenomenal place to visit and travel around from. It's opposite Mt. Snow so you have hiking, snow shoeing and all the other outdoor amenities for either an avid outdoor person, or a homebody.
This rental unit was very clean, newly painted and generally in very nice condition. Just as advertised. There was one thing wrong. The mattresses were as hard as a rock. Both the queen and king beds had the hardest mattresses I have ever seen. I didn't even know you could purchase this style mattress. We were two couples and both complained and had difficulty sleeping. We would not return unless new reasonable mattresses were purchased. No renter expects this type of mattress.
Right at Vermont's closest big mountain – Mount Snow - to major metro areas, Timber Creek is a townhouse community cloistered among 125 acres of wooded glades.
The slopes are only a few minutes away by Timber Creek’s designated shuttle. Snow shoeing and cross country skiing is available right at Timber Creek. And, when you have enjoyed the outdoors, you can come inside the Sugarhouse for a soak in the hot tub or a swim in the pool, a game of racquet ball or a work out in the fitness room. Or, you can just relax in the library or lounge which features Wi-Fi.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$150 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||$50 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|Notes||Call for seasonal rates.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: