Three private bedrooms (MBR: King & TV; Guest BR1: 1 queen; Guest BR2: Two Double/Twin bunk beds)
- Newly painted inside & out
- Two full bathrooms
- Spacious living room with brick wood-burning fireplace, TV/DVD/VCR/stereo, comfortable sofas.
- Wood balcony/deck with breath taking views
- Dining room seats 8 at table and 2 at breakfast bar.
- Magnificent winter views of the mountain through a full wall of floor-to-ceiling greenhouse windows and large sliders
- TimberCreek's private door-to-door shuttle runs every 15 minutes to/from the Mount Snow Base Lodge during winter weekends and holidays
Right at Vermont's closest big mountain – Mount Snow - to major metro areas, Timber Creek is a townhouse community cloistered among 125 acres of wooded glades.
The slopes are only a few minutes away by Timber Creek’s designated shuttle. Snow shoeing and cross country skiing is available right at Timber Creek. And, when you have enjoyed the outdoors, you can come inside the Sugarhouse for a soak in the hot tub or a swim in the pool, a game of racquet ball or a work out in the fitness room. Or, you can just relax in the library or lounge which features Wi-Fi.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|25% at time of reservation, remainder 1 month prior to arrival.|
|Fees And Taxes||
Linens and Cleaning charge $150 / stay
Short term rentals - Sugarhouse charge of $60 / stay; long term rentals Sugarhouse charge of $115 / stay
|Call for seasonal rates.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: