|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This home is a Wonderful 3 level 3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom Home is available in Midtown Atlanta in Atlantic Station (Approx. 2.5 miles from the Georgia Dome/CNN/Aquarium/Centennial Park, Georgia World Congress Center). This area is a Newer, Growing and a Vibrant live/work/play environment in Atlanta. Please visit website link for information about a quick walk to all of the spectacular shopping, bowling, dining, movies, and businesses in the area. There is the FREE Atlantic Station shuttle 1 short block away that will take you to/from the Arts Center MARTA train/transit station approx. every 10-15 minutes.
This home features:
- Lots of natural light with Blinds/Shutters on the 1st and 2nd Levels & manual 2' blinds on the 3rd Level in the Master and 2nd Bedroom Suites.
- Thermostat on each level.
- 40' Plasma HDTV with HD Cable, DVD/CD player provided in Living Area.
- IPOD docking Station in Living Area.
- Expanded Cable
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access Throughout
-Living Area/Kitchen/Half Bath has Hardwood Floors on entire 2nd Level.
- 40 inch HDTV
- Sleeper Sofa plus LoveSeat in living area.
- Gas Fireplace.
Hardwood Floors, Stainless Appliances (stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, Side by Side refrigerator), Granite Countertops, 2 Stool Breakfast Bar, Island.
- 4 seat round top dinette set in dining area.
- 2 stool Breakfast Bar.
- Rear Balcony off of living room and front Balcony.
- Master Bedroom features a 50 inch HDTV, King Simmons Beautyrest Pillowtop bed, Dual Closets with California Closet system. Master Bath features a jetted tub shower combination & double sinks. On 3rd level.
- 2nd Bedroom features:40 inch HDTV a Queen Bed, Nightstand, Walk In Closet, and Full Bath.
- 3rd Bedroom on 1st/lower level: 40 inch HDTV a Full Bath, Queen size Simmons Beautyrest Mattress and nightstand
- Each Bedroom has carpeting, its own Full Bathroom w/tile floors/shower surround, closets w/plenty of space: 2nd & 3rd Bathrooms feature a single sink w/tub/shower combination.
- Crown Molding & Ceiling fan in the Master Bedroom and Living Room
- Full Size washer and dryer on 3rd level, Iron and Board.
- Queen Air Mattress Can Be Provided as needed for additional guests upon request
- Dual Entry Access to home from front door and from garage.
- 1 car attached garage included with rental. Free Street Parking Available for Additional guests cars.
***Linens (Towels & Sheets), Dishes, Cookware, Toaster, Coffee, Coffee maker with filters, Sugar, Salt, Pepper, Laundry Supplies, Iron with Ironing Board, Hair Dryer and Cleaning supplies provided.
Atlantic Station outdoor mall offers a brisk 1 block walk to shopping, dining, and fun such as: DSW Warehouse, Dillard's Dept Store, Ann Taylor, American Eagle Outfitters, H & M, Victoria's Secret, Guess?, Gap, etc. Furniture stores. Restaurants such as Starbucks, Rosa Mexicana, Doc Greens, Strip - Sushi, Steak and Seafood, Lobby at TWELVE, California Pizza Kitchen, etc., to name a few. As well as a Regal 16 Cinema, IKEA, Publix Grocery, Wells Fargo Bank, BB & T, seasonal outdoor markets, summer movies in the park on Thursday nights, dog park, and much much more.
Live Work Play Convenient Location
Live Work Play Convenient Location. Marta accessible (Free Shuttle To Marta), 1 car garage and free street parking. 3 Levels and great for families. WiFi and Digital HD Cable TV in every bedroom! Each bedroom has a private bath. Also has a washer and dryer. Property has a front and back balcony with a view of the city from the front and a view of Atlantic Station from the back.
The property was everything we'd hoped for: clean and well-appointed, and in a great location relative to our destination. Having Atlantic Station less than a 5 minute walk away was an added plus. Would highly recommend.
The home was nice and clean, also it is located near Atlantic Station (walking distance). I have not received my security deposit yet, and currently waiting on it. Other than the delayed security deposit and slow communication, it was a great stay.
The townhouse was very nice and in a great location near Atlantic Station. When we arrived we were promptly met by the owner/manager and given a brief tour. The property was very clean, well kept and identical to the listed pics. We would definitely stay at the location again when visiting Atlanta!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|One Time Cleaning Fee||$150|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.