Austin Condo Rental Photos and Description
2BR, 1.5 BA Exquisitley redesigned with urban flair
Centrally located in downtown Austin (just blocks from the Capitol), this newly furnished and remodeled 5-star, luxury townhome overflows with special features and unique amenities such as gourmet kitchen, three large HD TVs, hi-speed WiFi, king bed with Italian linens (down comforters, pillows and featherbeds), fireplace, parking, hand-scraped hardwood floors, balcony overlooking the hike and bike trail, and so much more. Nothing is left out or less than the best.
This is a dedicated rental. It is not filled with someone else’s belongings. Everything is designed to provide the ultimate combination of elite-level location, luxury, features, convenience and value. There is nothing nicer whether your stay is personal or part of a larger event such as ACL, Formula 1, SxSW, and UT football.
• Two bedrooms (1 king, 1 queen), a queen-sized sleep sofa in living room. The master has a fireplace. Italian linens (down comforters, pillows and featherbeds) for the ultimate cozy sleep.
• 1.5 baths (oversized shower). Luscious towels. Hairdryers.
• Parking for two cars.
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and concrete countertops. Stove, microwave, oven, full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee grinder/maker, and premium cookware, utensils, dishes, etc. We even stock premium coffee, condiments and other supplies for your use to provide a no-hassle experience.
• Three large HDTVs, premium cable (HBO, Showtime, etc.), DVR, Blu-ray player, high-speed WiFi, and internet, and Bose audio system with iPod dock.
• Living room with sectional sofa and fireplace.
• Washer and dryer.
• Balcony overlooking the hike and bike trail.
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Pam Bernhardt
I am a real estate agent in Austin, TX which is the best place on earth. We live in downtown Austin and love taking advantage of all that this city has to offer. Great music, wonderful food and being part of the Live Entertainment Capital of the world. I love the outdoors, the lake and driving the streets of Austin looking at real estate.
Pam Bernhardt purchased this condo in 2013
Why Pam Bernhardt chose Austin
We chose this property due to its fabulous location. Close to everything and on the hike and bike trail.
What makes this condo unique
This is one of the few places to stay in downtown Austin that is not a high rise. You can walk out your front door and be on the walk/hike/bike or jogging path in five seconds. If you love Austin and you don't want a highrise, this is it.