Your warm, sophisticated and inviting home away from home. We fell in love with it and so will you…
This recently upgraded luxury condominium features a large living room with a fireplace, two bedrooms with amazingly comfortable king and queen size beds, two bathrooms and three TVs with DVD players. There is a laundry room with new washer and dryer, and a balcony with a barbecue grill. The kitchen is equipped with top of the line stainless steel appliances – ceramic-top stove, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. You will find everything you need for an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
The condo embodies style, elegance and exclusivity. It is bright, meticulously clean and designer-decorated. It is professionally maintained for your satisfaction.
The heated garage has two parking spots.
There is also a locked storage room next to the unit entrance ideal for storing ski equipment, camping equipment, bike, etc.
Onsite you will appreciate a tastefully furnished clubhouse with a large screen TV and stereo, fitness center with all new equipment, pool table, table tennis, outdoor pool and hot tub, basketball court and a children’s playground, all available for your enjoyment.
The location is perfect, offering magnificent views of the Wasatch Mountains.
The condo is only:
• 3 minutes from the Deer Valley gondola, “The BEST ski resort in North America” for several years in a row as rated by the readers of SKI Magazine
• 3 minutes from Jordanelle State Park, which boasts a large, clean lake with a beach perfect for all kinds of summer-time activities
• 10 minutes from Park City, Heber City, and Midway, ideal for enjoying local culture, fine dining, and shopping
• 12 minutes from The Canyons and Park City Ski Resorts
• 15 minutes from several great golf courses
• 20 minutes from the Wasatch Forest National Park, ultimate place for hiking, mountain biking, camping, fly fishing, x-country skiing, snow shoeing, snowmobiling and other activities
• 30 minutes from Salt Lake City, and Robert Redford’s Sundance Festival site
• 30-60 minutes from other popular ski resorts such as Alta, Brighton, Solitude, Snowbird, and Snowbasin, all offering excellent skiing opportunities.
Activities: The recreational opportunities in your backyard are endless!
In the winter you can enjoy down hill as well as cross country skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and all the other snow sports that your heart desires.
In the summer you can enjoy golfing, fly-fishing, hiking, biking, swimming, boating, jet-skiing, river rafting, horse back riding.
There are also many opportunities to enjoy cultural events by taking in free outdoor concerts, the world renowned Sundance Film Festival, visiting art galleries, shopping and fabulous dining.
For an additional fee we can even make arrangements for your groceries to be available in the apartment upon your arrival.