|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
On your next vacation treat yourself to this spectacular, newly-remodeled, sun-filled, 3-bedroom, high-end, beautifully-designed private home in the heart of Fort Lauderdale; just minutes from the ocean, restaurants, bars, clubs, parks, cinemas, performing arts, shopping, and so much more.
Located in the serene neighborhood of Coral Shores in the heart of town, Fort Lauderdale Cove is only 20 minutes away from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, and a short drive to the Atlantic Ocean.
This charming, extra sunny home is a spacious 2,000 sq. ft., with vaulted 11 foot ceilings, and features a breathtaking, newly-modeled swimming pool complete with water fountains and LED lighting for nighttime swimming.
Complimentary Bottle of Wine Upon Check-in!
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: This chic 1/2 million dollar property has premium upgrades throughout such as stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, stunning wood and tile floors, outdoor BBQ, two separate outdoor patios, brand new furniture & many amenities throughout the home.
This charming residence is ideal for families wanting to make the most of their vacation dollars, temporary executive or corporate housing, & home buyers surveying the local real estate market.
• MASTER BEDROOM SUITE features a King size bed, double closet with ample storage, an HDTV, dresser, vanity/computer desk and a private terrace door to the pool and backyard. Suite also contains a glass and carrera marble tile EN SUITE MASTER BATHROOM with tub/shower, medicine cabinet, vanity with storage, and new Toto lavatory.
• 2ND BEDROOM features two XL twin beds (convertible to a single king bed), single closet, dresser, and an HDTV.
• 3RD BEDROOM features a King size bed, dresser, double closet, and an HDTV.
• 2ND BATHROOM features a full stand-up shower, vanity, new lavatory and enormous double medicine storage cabinet.
• LIVING ROOM features a sectional sofa which accommodates 2 additional guests, entertainment system (see below), a computer work desk, and convenient access to the garage.
• ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM features a brand new 55” High Definition 3D LG Flat Screen Television with Direct TV Satellite, a 3D Blu-Ray DVD Player, brand new Yahama and JBL surround sound stereo system, plus individual HDTVs in EACH bedroom!
• KITCHEN features Quartz countertops, refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water, Samsung Quiet Dishwasher, disposal, microwave, glass cooktop range, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker, new dinnerware/plates/glasses, unique and spectacular lighting, and a full storage pantry.
• PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL GARDEN WITH FOUNTAINS features adjacent lawn, lounge chairs and tables, hammock and nifty outdoor changing room. Pool maintenance & landscaping included. [Pool Heating Option is available for winter months. Please inquire.]
• ENTRANCE GARDEN features a gas BBQ grill, and a six-seat outdoor dining area.
• LAUNDRY ROOM features new top loading washer and front loading dryer, iron and ironing board.
• GARAGE provides parking for TWO CARS. Driveway has space for up to 5 additional vehicles. Boat/Trailer Parking available in the driveway!!
OTHER AMENITIES & FEATURES:
• WIRELESS BROADBAND INTERNET AND EXTENDED INTERNET SERVICE, affording WiFi throughout the property, included all outdoor grounds.
• CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING throughout the house
• Linens, towels (including pool towels), pots and pans all included.
• Large Public Grocery Store and Target Store ONE BLOCK AWAY!
• Smoking allowed outside and on terrace ONLY.
Mark is a nationally-recognized stage director and teacher who resides in New York City. In addition to his theatrical work, he is an award-winning home designer who brought his unique talents to the renovation of Fort Lauderdale Cove in 2013.
Mark Robinson purchased this house in 2012
I wanted to create a spectacular, spacious – and yet serene - vacation hideaway that affords sun, proximity to beautiful beaches, amazing weather, world class restaurants and attractions, inexpensive car rentals; as well as unique and affordable shopping that was just a quick flight away! Fort Lauderdale has it all!
After visiting nearly 40 potential properties in four cities, I fell in love with this home in fabulous Fort Lauderdale; and re-envisioned it as a chic-retro tribute to the late 1950’s (when the house was first opened). The residence, which has been substantially expanded since it was originally built, still retains its mid-century character, but now incorporates a whole new, modern esthetic that still brings to mind the fashionable vacations of the past. High vaulted ceilings, enormous rooms for entertaining and relaxing; a chef's kitchen, spectacular pool, peaceful gardens and many other amenities have been created, renovated and enhanced to make a showcase property you will enjoy and want to return to again.
The photos do NO do justice to this beautifully-designed home. My girlfriends and I had a wonderful time and plan to return again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Nov 1 2014 - May 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Dec 22 2014 - Dec 28 2014
7 night minimum stay
New Year's Week
Dec 29 2014 - Jan 4 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Departure Cleaning (not taxed)||$165|
|Pet Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Minimum reservation: 4 days or 3 nights.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Renter must be at least 25 years old.
Discounts for payment by check.
Inquire for pet policy.
Rental Fees do not include departure cleaning fee of $165 and Refundable Damage Deposit of $350.
Property is non-smoking.
Property is not available for showers, parties, or large gatherings.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: