Grandview-Woodland Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Want the privacy and flexibility of a comfortable, compact suite at a fraction of the cost of a hotel room? Consider our modern, ground-floor studio suite, located on a busy street only minutes from trendy cafes and culture in East Vancouver!
Our non-smoking apartment, centrally-located minutes away via transit from downtown Vancouver, has a separate entrance, private sleeping area, flat screen TV, free WiFi, an equipped kitchenette, and a modern glassed-in shower.
A short walk brings you to Commercial Drive, with its cafes, restaurants, entertainment and vibrant global buzz. We are minutes away from the SkyTrain, and located on bus and bike routes, allowing you to be downtown by train or bus in minutes. Centrally located, by car you are just a short drive to any location in the city, from the beaches of Kitsilano, to the mountains of the North Shore, to the BC ferry portal to the Gulf Islands and Victoria.
Our bright and airy space is centrally located and a perfect home away from home for exploring Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
Our suite features include:
- flat screen TV, cable
- free high-speed WiFi internet
- comfortable modern furnishings
- fully-equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, induction hot plate, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, electric kettle, and dishes/glassware
- comfortable, double-sized pillow-top bed
- Graco Pack 'n Play playpen available ($5/day)
- full height ceilings
- large bright windows
- all towels, linens, etc.
- free side street parking (subject to availability)
- located a short distance from SkyTrain to downtown and major bus routes
- easy access to highways
- near all the restaurants, shops markets and cafes of Commercial Drive
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
We are a busy couple with three pint-sized dogs: a yorkshire terrier, a chihuahua/Jack Russell cross, and a wire-haired mini-dachshund.
Our home is a modern, three level semi-detached house on a bustling street in East Vancouver. We live on the top two floors with our three small dogs, and the suite is a separate, private suite on the main floor of our home with separate access.