5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter Apartment Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living Area, Sleeps 4
- In the Latin Quarter steps from the Pantheon
- 5 minutes from Notre Dame, Saint Germain des Prés
LATIN QUARTER location with comfort and convenience in mind.
This apartment is located in the highly sought after LATIN QUARTER – popular with both locals and tourists, you are sure to experience the real Paris whilst staying in this district. Just around the corner, the vibrant Rue Monge has a village like feel, with plenty of markets, butchers, bakery’s and grocery stores to choose from. You are but a few minutes walk from the beautiful JARDIN DES PLANTES and the historical Arènes de Lutèce. You can stroll slightly further and view the imposing PANTHEON and meander along the winding RUE MOUFFETARD.
This apartment is just next to the Maubert Mutualité metro station, one which plays host to a wonderful fresh food market twice a week with the award winning fromager Laurent Dubois and many other fantastic local food stalls. From here you can easily access the whole of Paris and travel to the EIFFEL TOWER or MONMARTRE or the CHAMPS ELYSEES. You can also hire one of Paris’s hugely popular and easy Vélib bikes and explore the city this way – there is a reason the locals love these bikes as they are cheaper than metros and there is no missing out on the fantastic views above ground!
- 1 comfortable double bedroom and 1 convertible sofa bed
- Dishwasher, washer/dryer and hairdryer
- 1st floor with an elevator
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable television
- METRO : Maubert-Mutualité (Line 10)
This apartment is in a prime location but without a premium price. Located in a secure residential building with coded entry and your own individual key, the apartment offers you a truly private and safe Parisian experience.
On entering the apartment there is the kitchen to your left and living room to your right. The kitchen is designed to optimize its space, with all the necessary equipment you would need to cook a full meal using the beautifully fresh local produce. The kitchen has a 4-plate electric stove top with an oven and dishwasher. There is also a Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, microwave, fridge and all the utensils, plates and cutlery you could need.
Just beyond the kitchen is the master bathroom. The bathroom is compact but has all the necessary utilities you could require. There is a shower, toilet and hand sink as well as a washer/dryer for your convenience. On arrival 2 complimentary toilet rolls, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
The living area has a comfortable leather sofa, which can be pulled out to create the second sleeping area. There is a large flat screen TV with a mix of French, English and foreign language channels. The apartment has a clean double bedroom, each with closet space and full-length mirrors.
Furthermore, this apartment has strong free WIFI Internet and electric heating throughout. This apartment would suit a family perfectly.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit: 400 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
Why Johan: Owner / Property Manager chose 5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a parisian, you love to leave in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris only by foot or by bike !
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment :
- is with a complete equipment (towels, soap, hair dryer, internet, TV…)
- has just been renovated, and it is very luxurious.
- is close to groceries stores, bakeries, restaurants to experience Parisians lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!