Venice Beach Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom Beach Flat, (Sleeps 6)
Less than 40 Steps to World Famous Venice Beach
This Venice Beach furnished vacation rental is an upscale, recently renovated, modern beach flat with ocean views. Take less than 40 steps right out your door, and you're on the beach. We're one block from the world famous Venice Beach Boardwalk and one block from the Historic Venice Canals. Our 'home-away-from-home' offers the highest quality design features with an uncompromising attention to detail.
Here are the features:
1. Two bedroom, two full baths
2. Comfortably sleeps 6 people
3. Highly appointed, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, the finest stainless steel appliances, utensils, cookware, dish-ware, and wine glasses.
4. Kitchen island with stools for dining or getting together to plan your day
5. Free use of an Apple iMac computer
6. High Speed WiFi for unlimited free Internet access
7. HD Samsung Smart TV (55-inch) with DVR
8. Comfortable black Italian leather sofa that doubles as a sleeper-sofa (not your typical sleeper sofa - VERY comfortable).
9. State-of-the art Napoleon Gas Fireplace, surrounded by imported glass tile, providing absolute comfort at the touch of your fingertips.
10. Luxurious Queen size beds in each bedroom with 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and down duvets
11. Two full size, finely appointed bathrooms
12. Endless supply of hot water provided by a tankless water heating system
13. New top-of-the-line washer/dryer located within the unit,
14. Ample closet space
15. Plenty of 100% cotton towels, linens and beach towels
16. Two free bicycles for your use
17. Use of the roof deck with a shared gas BBQ
18. Private parking in single car garage (no SUVs or trucks)
19. Beach chairs, boogie boards and beach toys
Quintessential Venice is just outside your door. Take the short walk to the world famous Venice Beach Boardwalk where you can visit Muscle Beach, and the street vendors, artisans & performers. Or take the short bike ride to Santa Monica Pier & the ferris wheel/arcades. Be sure to enjoy historic Venice Pier: make it your morning or evening walk and teach your kids to fish, just a few steps down the beach. You can also take a walk in the Historic Venice Walk Streets and the Venice Canals (Venice was originally modeled after Venice, Italy) or stay along the beach and walk up to the colorful 'Venice wall' or south to the Marina jetty and watch the boats come and go. Venice-By-The-Sea is also a short walk to some of the finest and trendiest beach side restaurants and bars in Los Angeles. Surfing, kayaking, boating, biking, boogie boarding, and outdoor summer concerts are right in your backyard. The bike path along the beach extends over 6 miles North and South and is also used for rollerblading and skateboarding. A new skateboarding park is on the sand just a couple blocks north as well. We are also conveniently located near Los Angeles International Airport which is a short 10 minute drive away. As owners of this building, my family has lived in the Venice community for the past ten years, and they are well-known and respected in the area. It is very important to us that our guests have an enjoyable stay at Venice-By-The-Sea. Please contact me through HomeAway if you have any questions or need additional information. We hope to see you soon!
Please Note: Parking at the beach is always limited. We provide one small parking garage at no extra cost. This space is small, so larger cars, vans or SUVs will likely not fit. Small cars and most small SUVs usually fit; however, we cannot guarantee your car will fit in the garage. If your car is too large, alternative street parking is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Sandy Shillington
I've grown up in Southern California and have loved the Los Angeles beaches my entire life. My family has lived in the Venice community for the past ten years. My husband and I frequently enjoy visits to Venice where we love going to Happy Hour at the local restaurants and bike riding on the boardwalk. It is very important to us that our guests have an enjoyable stay at Venice-By-The-Sea. We take pride in our property and are responsive to our guests needs. Since we are local, we deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. Our property is fully furnished and has all the amenities of home!
Sandy Shillington purchased this apartment in 2009
Why Sandy Shillington chose Venice Beach
This property is in a great location. The beach and bike paths are literally right out the door. It sits on the corner of the Walk Street and Speedway. It's central to everything there is to experience in Venice while being towards the quiet end of town. Just north of Washington, you can walk to some of the best restaurants in LA or grab some coffee.
What makes this apartment unique
We have remodeled this apartment and maximized every inch of space, making it highly efficient and comfortable. Having its own parking garage is so convenient because parking is at a premium in the area. The Walk Street is so quaint and visitors love casually running into the rich and famous.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Sandy is a great host with an amazing apartment. Perfect for a smaller family or two people traveling for work, it is very clean and the location is unbeatable. Sandy was very quick to respond to our requests and questions and worked to make our stay as easy as possible. This property has all the amenities of a luxury apartment and the convenience of the beach only steps away.