A rare gem! This beautiful two bedroom one bath home 12 blocks from the historic downtown district and convenient to the Hwy 180 corridor is available for your personal retreat.
Newly renovated with brand new appliances and fixtures, comfortable and attractive furniture and amenities such as linens, towels, kitchen utensils, dishes, cookware, barbeque grill, blender and coffee maker, is sure to please.
Come for the many events throughout the year like the Silver City Blues Festival, the Gallery Studio tour, the Clay Festival, Chocolate Fantasia or the many other activities in historic downtown Silver City, and throughout Grant County where you will experience the Land of Enchantment in all it’s beauty and excitement.
Close to restaurants, theatres, and bike paths, this cozy retreat that can sleep up to six people.
Visit www.silvercitytourism.org for exciting tourist info. Tour over 30 beautiful murals located in the county (self guided map available at the house) or visit our two outstanding museums.
House features include:
* Two bedrooms – one with Queen-sized bed, one with two twins and one Queen sofa bed in the living room. Bedrooms have roomy built-ins original in this vintage 1930's home built by a respected local builder called 'the Colonel.'
* One bathroom with tub/shower, all new tile floor to ceiling, beautifully accented.
* Fully-equipped kitchen/dining area with all new cabinets, floor and appliances.
* Living room with all new sleeper sofa, TV, DVD player, beautifully refinished hardwood floors.
* Wireless Internet
* Washer and dryer
* New linoleum in the kitchen and bath.
Please check calendar for availability and email with questions. Three night minimum. Weekly or monthly rates available. Special rates during Blues Fest and Bike Race. Some pets welcome with referrals.
Keywords: Close to downtown,
detached garage, laundry room,
warm and welcoming
We have lived in Silver City since moving our family here from Seattle, WA 20 years ago. We love this community and are excited about introducing others to this beautiful region of southwest New Mexico! There is always something fun happening, beautiful places to visit and lots of history. Grant County is truly an eclectic place with friendly, creative and interesting people. We invite you to check it out.
Silver City is a unique and wonderful place that draws creative and interesting people to it. We wanted to own a small intimate home where visitors could feel welcome while experiencing the beauty of the surrounding area. The central location of the house makes it the perfect jumping off point for day trips or evening events.
It' a short walk to restaurants and shops as well as the park where many events are held thoughout the year. The house is small and intimate, warm and inviting - a perfect retreat for those wishing to escape into a welcome and convenient environment. Five local coffee shops, bakery, deli, museums, murals, art galleries and studios make for wonderful day trips.
Art galleries, cliff dwellings, the Catwalk, ghost town tours 1 hr drive, two museums, university, Gila Wilderness area, mountain biking, sightseeing, fishing, horseback riding, swimming, wildlife viewing, hunting, live theatre, beauty spa, fitness center, gym, antiquing, rock climbing and hounding, camping, natural hot springs.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.