Apartment |1 bedroom |Sleeps 2
Runaway Bay in North Jamaica Coast
3 nights minimum stay
Key info Swimming pool, beach or lakeside relaxation, balcony/terrace, car not necessary, no pets allowed.
Check availability and book:
About the home
1 Bedroom Self Contained Club Caribbean Apartment in Runaway Bay.
Recently refurbished with new furniture, basic but comfortable. Secure complex in a great location with 24 hour Security.
Hot water and ceiling fans. Close to beach and a drive to delights of Ochi Rios.
Our property is a lovely place to stay on your holidays
Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
Hen and stag parties
Car not necessary
Nearest amenities: 200mm
Suitable for children of all ages
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
No pets allowed
Shared outdoor pool (unheated).
TV, Pool / Snooker table, Satellite TV
Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer
Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer
1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom
Sofabeds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 3, Lounge seating for 2.
Linen and towels provided
Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden.
Further details indoors:
Hot Water and ceiling fans
Further details outdoors:
24 hr Security
Smoking welcome on the patio but not in the apartment
Please email regarding any non standard bookings we are happy to negotiate on long term lets or at low season.
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2013
Great for ; Good night life, rural/ countryside retreats, A winter sun break.
Golf within 15 mins Drive and Horse Riding and Water Sports.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|25% deposit to secure the booking, which is non-refundable if cancelation is being requested by guest and the remaining 75% two weeks before date of arrival.|
|Car hire available with the apartment. Ask about airport pickup.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.