Indio House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10-11)
This Beautiful Slice of Paradise is located at PGA West Legends in La Quinta...
- This 4000 SQ FT + Estate sits on a 2/3 Acre Lot...
- It sits behind the tee box on the 12th Tee of the Nicklaus Tournament Course...
- 4 Bedrooms - 4.5 Bath & Sleeps 9-11...
- The Master Suite is furnished with a sitting area, with TV And has a Great Views Of the Golf Coarse...
- This Estate is ideal for Entertaining and can hold up to 55+ People for Large Gatherings...
- Elegant courtyard entry bridge spanning a water fall and fountain.
- Secluded spa with waterfall and seats 12
- Wading pool with large fountain overlooking golf course
- The main pool is 25x65 feet 3.5ft deep with two large waterfalls
- beach entry
- Two tanning patio areas next to the pool
- Side bar, with swim up bar stools and sunken entertainment area
- Large side yard for a variety of entertainment purposes (volleyball, croquet,horse shoes, etc.)
- Plenty of patio space in the back yard
- Large BBQ island includes a refrigerator, 48” BBQ, two burner cook top, sink and ice bar.
- Over 50 palm trees and various tropical plants throughout the property
- Natural gas fire pit
- Several patio tables and has a total seating of 18
Living room, kitchen and Den:
- Flat screen tv's in some room
- Den has an extra sofa/ pullout bed
- Huge kitchen, with center island and all granite
- Stainless steel appliances and wet bar
- Two dining areas with total seating of 16
- Every room is professionally decorated
- Bathrooms are newly remodeled
- The Casita is fully furnished with a sitting area, king bed, flat screen t.v. and walk-in closet
- All bedrooms have king beds and large closet space
Things to do:
1. Bob hope Chrysler classic at the palmer/Nicklaus private courses during january/february
2. Dinah shore golf tournament during march
3. PGA Q school every odd year during the 1st week of December on the Nicklaus tournament course. (you are able to watch it from the backyard)
4. Coachella music festival every April
5. Stagecoach country music festival every April
6. Riverside County date festival the first two weeks of February
7. Palm Springs international film festival every January
8. Frank Sinatra celebrity golf tournament every February
9. Living desert open year round
10. The Palm Springs arial tram
11. Many great dining places - American, Italian, french and Asian.
12. Short drive to San Diego, Los Angeles, and several beaches
13. 5 casinos within 5-25 miles of the home
14. 25 minute drive to Palm Springs airport
15. 20 minute drive to great shopping on El Paseo and Westfield mall
16. 25 minute drive to outdoor shopping area, fine dining and movie theater at the Rancho Mirage river.
Keywords: Single family home in gated community on a golf course
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
PGA West Is The Golfing Mecca Of The Palm Springs Desert...
Large 2/3 Acre Lot for this Great Home for Entertaining of Both Small and Large Functions, Indoors and Outdoors,
, Stunning Views of the Golf Coarse and Mountains...