U.S. Open week available
Concourse d'Elegance week available
This serenely comfortable home and tranquil setting will melt your cares away. Soak in the hot tub, enjoy the gardens, swim in the pool, or read a book by the fireplace. This is a classic Monterey Post/Adobe style house that has been fully remodeled and exquisitely furnished. There are many inviting outdoor nooks to discover here. Walk to Carmel Valley Village and taste wine at one of the many tasting rooms or dine at a choice of international restaurants.
Perfect for families, personal, group, and executive retreats, or small quiet seminars and workshops.
In this park-like setting, you can hear the sounds of birds and the gentle breeze rippling through the pine trees, see an occasional hawk circling over the property, or revel in watching the pool reflections on the living room ceiling. The back terrace, accessible through French doors from the dining room area, has a table with umbrella and chairs surrounded by a raised terraced garden. Each of the five bedrooms has night tables with reading lamps and pretty bedspreads.
Fully-equipped and very roomy kitchen. Gas cook top, single gas oven, water filter, microwave, full set of utensils and cooking accessories, coffee maker, toaster oven, phone, breakfast nook (not in picture) with pool view, and skylight.
Natural, pond-like full-size swimming pool with solar heat. Pool is swim-able from approximately May through most of October. Hot tub behind bamboo provides serene privacy. Surrounded by pine, maple, willow, and fruit trees full of birds, an occasional deer, and other wildlife.
Cozy living room with fireplace, Tibetan rug, oriental cabinet, book collection, view of pool and garden, writing desk, TV, VCR, cable, CD, tape, and radio.
* Carmel Valley, Monterey County, California, USA
* Sunny over 330 days per year, on average
* Two minutes to Carmel Valley's private air strip
* Fifteen minutes to Carmel and Laguna Seca Raceway
* Twenty minutes to Monterey and Pebble Beach
* One and one-half hours from San Jose Airport
* Two and one-half hours from San Francisco
* House - Three bedrooms, Two baths
* Guest House - Two bedrooms, One bath (unattached and next to house, not rented separately)
* Sleeps 2-10
* Full kitchen
* Two car garage
* Swimming pool and hot tub
* Weekly house cleaning and pool and garden maintenance
* Wine tasting
* International dining
* Hiking at Garland Park and Los Padres National Forest
* Horseback riding
* Bicycle riding
* Hidden Valley Music
* Carmel Valley's Magic Circle Theater
* No Smoking in house
* Children younger than seven not advised
* No Pets
Keywords: House with Guest House