Harpers Ferry Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Private 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom 2-Story Amish Hand Built Log Cabin
Your spirits will soar on the winds Sunset Ridge, while you sit on your second-story private deck- overlooking the 3-acre Lake below. Watch the bald eagles soar in the afternoon and listen to the coyotes howl at night while you sit around the campfire. Only minutes from the majestic Yellow River Forest, the legendary Pikes Peak, the ancient Effigy Mounds, Spook Cave, and of course the expansive Mississippi River. You will be surrounded by the ever-present beauty found in Allamakee County. This area is reknown for its bountiful trout fishing, hiking, horseback riding, bird watching, and boating on the Mississppi River next door. Sunset Ridge is a special place to bring the kids, the grand kids, the grandparents or your friends. Just as important, this is a hideaway for just the two of you. Inside the Amish handcrafted log home you will find:
– Tastefully, fully decorated cabin theme
– Living room with a Queen Sofa Sleeper and Love Seat Sofa
– TV stand with TV and DVD player
– Electric stove, refrigerator, 50-gallon hot water heater
– Wood burning stove, baseboard heat, window A/C units
– Two upstairs bedrooms with Queen size beds
– Loft library with a love seat with door to your second story deck
– Full bathroom with tub and a bath for guests
– 3 acre private lake with dock and fishing
***Now 1 week rental.
This rental does not include linens for the bed, towels, paper products, propane for the grill or firewood.
* Please note discounted rate for May is $95 per night. All Holidays and special events $195. All rates subject to change based on demand and availability without prior notice. Contact booking agent to confirm exact price and availability.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
Cory was born and raised in Iowa and and spends half the year in Miami Florida and the summer and fall months in Iowa. He takes great pride in this beautiful cabin.