Almost Heaven Cabin is one of eight first-class cabins located at Hillbilly Haven Log Cabin Rentals, which is situated on 50 acres nestled in the beautiful forested hills of Central West Virginia. With easy access visitors can experience nature in an area that has unsurpassed beauty and unparalleled outdoor recreational opportunities.
The cabin is located one minute off I-79 Exit 91, and about two minutes from Stonewall Jackson Lake and the new premiere Stonewall Resort. Resort visitors have an Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course and pristine Stonewall Jackson Lake as the playground. Hillbilly Haven offers a unique and memorable vacation experience for all to enjoy.
Almost Heaven Cabin is located on a beautiful farm, away from major roads and highways. The cabin sleeps 8 comfortably and has 5 beds -- 1 full bed and one queen waterbed downstairs and 1 full bed and 2 twin beds upstairs. An eight person hot tub is located on the back deck. This cabin is newly built and beautifully decorated, is exceptionally clean, and is a safe, private, remote, romantic, and peaceful environment. It has has full kitchen with gas cook stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, and pots and pans.
Satellite television, a dvd player, a stereo, and a vcr are all provided for your enjoyment. Two private baths, one with an old-fashioned claw-foot tub and shower and one with just a shower, are provided. Linens are furnished. The cabin has a gas log fireplace, electric heat, and air conditioning. An outside gas grill, picnic table, fire ring, and stocked fishing pond are provided for your enjoyment. The cabin is open 365 days a year.
- Stonewall Jackson Lake and Stonewall Resort
- 18-hole Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course
- Prime fishing, hunting, hiking, biking and all water sports
- 374-slip marina with launch ramp and boat rentals
- 18,000-acre Stonewall Jackson Wildlife Management Area
- Burnsville, Sutton and Stonecoal Lakes
- Bulltown Historic Area
- West Virginia Wildlife Center
- Flatwoods Outlet Mall and Meadowbrook Mall
- Historic Jackson’s Mill
- Tours of glass factories with outlets
- Electrifying Christmas displays in Weston
- Numerous Fairs and Festivals in the area
- Ski areas, rafting, spelunking, and other activities are 1-2 hours away
Other Activities: shopping, kayaking, boating, snowboarding, wildlife viewing, rock climbing, healht/beauty spa
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.