Nicely furnished two bedrooms apartment in the heart of Wanchai. With many good restaurants, pubs & bars nearby - In fact our apartment is located on top of some of them for maximum convenience and it is already fitted with double glazed windows to help ensure that the outside noise is kept to the minimum.
Our apartment can accommodate up to 6 persons, we provide:-
Bedroom 1: double bed 122 cm x 183 cm / 48" x 72"
Bedroom 2: double bed 122 cm x 183 cm / 48" x 72"
Living room: sofa bed 140 cm x 200 cm / 55" x 78"
All with fresh clean beddings & bath towels just before your arrival.
37" LCD TV
Mini HiFi set
Free high speed internet (both WIFI and LAN available)
Basic cooking utensils
Instant gas water heater (no waiting time for nice hot shower)
Iron & ironing board
Shower gel & 2 in 1 shampoo
There are two lifts from the Ground Floor to our apartment, no struggling of luggage up the stairs.
- 10 mins' walk to other local transports including buses & trams
- Laundry, 7-11 (24 hour convenience store), ATMs, banks, local grocery & fresh market within walking distance
- Only 15 mins' walk to the Golden Bauhinia Square
- Only 8 mins' walk to HK Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Only 15 mins' walk to Wanchai Ferry Pier (to Tsim Sha Tsui), the Ferry is a MUST! Enjoy the wonderful Victoria Harbour view both night and day!
- 1 MTR station away / 20 mins walk / 10 minutes tram to Causeway Bay (Time Square, Sogo etc)
- 2 MTR stations away / 10 mins tram to Central, Lan Kwai Fong, SOHO district
- 15 mins bus to the Hong Kong Coliseum
- 15 mins bus to Ocean Park
- 40 mins MTR to Disney Land
- 30 mins bus / 15 mins taxi to The Peak
House Rules: Strictly NO SMOKING & NO pets allowed.
NO illegal or immoral activities.
Be considerate and respect our neighbours, try to keep the noise down whenever possible, please
Do take good care of this apartment as you would to your own home.
The $50 cleaning fee is for service after your stay. US$30 per visit if you require cleaning services / change of bed sheets & towels during your stay.
It is essential to have yourself covered by travel insurance before your trip. @@@@@'s insurance policy does not cover Asian countries yet.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.