Only 3 miles away from Disney parks and with its beautiful landscape and architectual design, the prestigious Emerald Island Resort is the most popular in Orlando area. Our 8 bedroom 4.5 bathroom Villa is fully furnished and equipped, will provide you a private, spacious, luxury, and comfortable vacation!
* 3 King Bedrooms for your big group: 1 main floor with pool entrance and huge master bathroom, and 2 up stairs
* 2 Queen bedrooms: 1 main floor, 1 upstairs with a crib
* 1 blue room and 1 pink room upstairs, each with 2 twin beds
* 1 bunkroom: this is the favorite for all kids!
The huge window on the second floor is right facing Disney's Cinderrela Castle: you can see the fireworks clearly!
Be sure to take advantages of the following free amenities:
* LCD TV in each room, with separate channel
* Phone service within US and Canada
* Broadband internet, wired and wireless
* Wii and games
* Washer, dryer, irons and board
* Game room
* More than enough towls and linens
* Gas and Charcoal BBQ Grill
* baby stroller, crib, high chair and toys
* Coffee maker, toaster, blender, dinnerware, pots and knives, glasses, kitchen tools including can opener and wine opener etc.
The pool heating is optional with minimal cost, and BBQ usage will be charged for a cleaning cost. Please ask for details when you book.
Keywords: 3 miles to Disney, top resort, newly renovated, fully equipped, private pool, game, free internet, phone, wii, crib & strollers, laundry, and TVs in each room! Ideal place for relax and fun!
We had wonderful time there, thank you! My mom enjoyed her 82 year birthday so much. We have been to many homes and we feel the layout of this home makes everything well planned out and the interior design flatters it. Also your house is very clean and well supplied.
We came from Canada and settled in New York. The sunshine Florida is our favorite vacation place. Not only for my 2 kids, but for me and the grandparents too. Among all resorts, Emerald Island is my favorite due to its elegance, convenience and very nice neighbors. Waited for a long time and finally bought this dream home ... hope you will enjoy it as much as we do!