Location is perfect, close to a number for subway lines (F line is closest, but only 10-15 minutes walk to other lines.) The East Village has more than enough bars and restaurants to keep anyone occupied, but Lower East Side, Soho, etc are all within walking distance too. To summarize, good apartment, good transport links, good local bars and restaurants, close to lower Manhattan areas for sightseeing, shopping or whatever you want to do.
The Unique Benefits of this Apartment::
- The East Village & the Lower East Side, aka by locals 'LOISADA', are world famous for all that it has to offer 24/7. Bars/Clubs/Restaurant Galore/After Hours Clubs in sum: a Tourists Magnet.
This flat is ideally located on a very busy street - full of all types of commercial venues: restaurant/shops/night clubs.
- But since flat face the back of the building it is very quiet.
Common characteristic of of our flats:
They all bears a sense of tranquility through minimalist decor.
We believe on the importance to have a soothing place at the end of the day,
specially with all the visual overload NYC imposes on visitors.
- East Village - 5th St & 1st Av is within easy walking 15 block
Gramercy - Union Square - Stuvesant Town
Soho - Noho - Litttle Italy - China Town
West Village - ABC city - LOISADA
East river banks and the Hudson piers
Williamsburg Bridge one of the most beautiful crossing
- mezzanine level - short climb - 10 steps
- 1 bedroom - real queen size mattress not futon with quality linens.
- full bathroom
- completely functional kitchen
- separate living room.
- back apt for silence and light - south exposure - very bright.
- all possible amenities
- cable - Wi-Fi
- safe building -. located on Police Block 9th Precinct
- spotless clean flat
- 3 short blocks from F train or to 6
After every guest:
All linens are professionally washed with bleach and double rinsed.
Mattress get sprayed with bed bug repellent.
The whole flat gets cleaned and sanitized with eucalyptus oil.
The EAST Village and the Lower East Side, aka LOISADA by the locals, have plenty night attractions, is very silent and safe.
EV & LOISADA have turned into the epicenter of hype and fashion in NYC. Needless to say they are the best neighborhood to stay with very easy access to the rest of NYC and you will be home for all night life and new and trendy boutique hotels - the Village is where it is at.
These flats are in the heart of these famed neighborhood.
Whole Foods is around the corner!!!
F train steps away down the block.
Uptown and Downtown buses on either corner.
Other Activities: Restaaurant and clubs galore
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 10 2014 - Dec 20 2014
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.