El Salvador House Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 6 Sleeps
Located in one of the most popular surf spots in El Salvador, El Zonte, the Sai Ram beach house has everything you need to have a great vacation. The house is located on the beach side surrounded by coconut and beach almond trees.
- The main bedroom has a queen bed, twin bed, private bathroom, closet and AC. The additional bedroom has 2 bunk beds, AC and a bathroom. Seven people sleep comfortably and it is designed to ensure maximum privacy for your family or friends.
- Spacious kitchen fully equipped with microwave, stove, refrigerator, pots, kitchenware and everything you need to cook.
- Modern swimming pool and pool side terrace equipped with hammocks, beach chairs, tables and umbrellas.
- Spacious inside and outside dining areas, high ceilings with fans.
- TV and cable.
- BBQ area.
- The front of the property has a wall with a secure parking inside. The house has a resident couple who take care of the house, they live in a small house at the top of the property and always keep an eye out if guests need assistance, but also will respect your privacy in the house and pool areas.
- Parking space for 6 cars.
- Daily cleaning (bedrooms, kitchen and open areas).
Optional Services include: Airport pick up & drop off, chef, on site masseuse, adventure tours and extreme sports.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
Our family loves to travel and that is why we live in El Salvador. In this country we can go to the beach, the mountains, volcanoes and practice adventure sports everywhere and anytime we want!
We invite you to come to El Salvador. You will fall in love with its beaches, traditions, towns and of course with its people.
Eva purchased this house in 1999
Why Eva chose El Salvador
The house has incredible ocean view that you can enjoy from your hammock or beach chair. The surf is only steps away from your bedroom.
What makes this house unique
We have an amazing ocean view and we have decorated the house taking care of the finest details. The waves are very close from the house.