6th Arrondissement St Germain des Pres Apartment Rental Photos and Description
100sqm, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Large Living – Kitchen Area, Sleeps 4
- In the Heart of Saint Germain des Près
- Steps from Notre Dame, The Latin Quarter, The Pantheon and The River Seine
This apartment really is in the centre of all things Parisian. With a stunning view across the picturesque rooftops of Paris over to Notre Dame, and the famous Café Le Procope just downstairs you really can get the full Parisian experience whilst staying here.
The area surrounding ODEON metro stations is hugely popular amongst tourists and locals alike, there are plenty of cafes, restaurants and bars from which you can grab a coffee and watch the people go by. In these streets you will find the quintessential elements of Parisian life, the boulangeries and their tempting scent of freshly baked patisseries and baguettes, butchers and their delicious poulets rotis, tabacs, street orchestras and classic French architecture all make for an amazing experience.
This apartment means you are close and in walking distance to most of the main sights in Paris such as The MUSEE DU LOUVRE, The MUSEE D’ORSAY, NOTRE DAME, The PANTHEON. Access to other parts of the city such as the SACRE COEUR and the EIFFEL TOWER is easy as you are 2 steps from the METRO station Odeon.
- 2 large bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining table
- Classic French beamed ceiling throughout the apartment
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable television
- Washer, hairdryer and drying rack
- METRO: ODEON (Lines 4, 10)
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a secure residential apartment building and is accessible by elevator, through a coded door and then with an individual key.
On entering, the hallway opens up into the living and kitchen area. The kitchen is bright, modern and fully equipped for your stay. There is a 4-plate electric cooker, a full sized refrigerator/freezer, toaster, coffee maker and kettle. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby as well as a full sized dining table that will comfortably seat 4 people.
The lounge area is tastefully decorated and has a comfortable sofa area and ottoman. This sofa can be pulled out to provide an additional sleeping area if needed. From the windows in the living and kitchen area you can see the NOTRE DAME that really tells you that you are in Paris!
Back off the entryway you have the master bathroom with a combination bath/shower, double his and hers hand washbasins, washing machine and separated toilet for your convenience.
Moving through the apartment, you pass a large cupboard in the hallway so that you can store all of your clothes and belongings during your stay. Just opposite is the first bedroom. This also has plenty of storage space, two bedside tables and a large comfortable double bed. This room has a set of double doors that lead through into the Master Bedroom. The master bedroom also has a double bed and a wall mounted flat screen television with a mix of French, English and foreign language channels. From this bedroom, you have 3 large double glazed windows from which you can look out onto the hustle and bustle of the streets below, whilst staying in the tranquility of your private apartment.
Moreover, this accommodation has heating and strong WIFI Internet connection. This large and comfortable apartment in the city center enables you to combine tourism and entertainment in an easy way.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 110 €
- Damage Deposit: 600 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Why Johan: Owner / Property Manager chose 6th Arrondissement St Germain des Pres
When you are a Parisian, you love to live in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris by foot or by bike !
What makes this apartment unique
- is fully equipped with everything you should need (towels, bed linens, hair dryer, free WIFI internet, TV, coffee machine...)
- has been newly renovated for short term rental
- is located close to grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants and more to experience the Parisian lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!