Isle of Palms House Rental Photos and Description
House, 6 Bedrooms, 6 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
Often vacationers must choose whether to have more space or a better view. With this spacious 6 bedroom oceanfront home you can have both! From entry to exit, you'll find ocean views leap out of the windows in nearly every room. A huge wraparound balcony complements it all by giving you a place to enjoy the view with a few of your friends and family.
Upon entering, the foyer opens up to the living room, complete with oversized leather sofa and chairs and a large flat screen TV. The dining room and kitchen are just off to the left, with plenty of sitting space with both an 8 person dining table and a smaller dinette that seats 6. If you feel like having a meal outside on the deck and enjoying the ocean breeze, the outdoor patio table has room for 6, along with plenty of chairs all throughout the deck.
The bedrooms lie toward the outer left and right sides of the first floor, with the final two on the second floor. On the right side of the first floor are two bedrooms, sharing a hall bath with a walk in shower between the two. The first has a King bed and its own wet bar. The second has two twins.
On the left side of the first floor are two more bedrooms. One has a double bed and a private bathroom with a shower/tub. The next in the hall has a king and a walk in shower.
The 2nd floor has the last two bedrooms. The first is just at the top of the stairs. It has a queen bed and also access to a balcony overlooking the ocean. It also has a private bath with a walk in shower. The next bedroom makes up the majority of the 2nd floor, with a king bed and its own private sitting area. It also has a freshly renovated bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a large walk in shower.
All guests renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's abundant activities and amenities, including:
-Preferred pricing on bicycle rentals, beach chair rentals and special events.
- Exclusive access to the Grand Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Exclusive and complimentary access to the NEW Wild Dunes Resort pool, Palm Cove. A zero entry pool with a spacious deck and seasonal cafe!
- Complimentary access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Complimentary access to the fitness center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred rates on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Complimentary transportation within the Resort
Keywords: Home; Wild Dunes Resort; Biking; Tennis; Golf; Isle of Palms
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- pets not allowed