Shelly Beach House Rental Photos and Description
The soothing sound of the waves, this is truly your holiday at the beach. The spacious high-set 4 bedroom holiday home comfortably accommodates up to 8 guests and there is a fence yard for the family pet to enjoy the time with you.
This holiday house is set in leafy surrounds in a private cul-de-sac, this original multi-level home will surprise and delight and offers beachfront privacy. From this spacious, absolute beachfront house you can enjoy the sunrise over the Pacific Ocean from your balcony while eating breakfast.
It is the ideal accommodation for family holidays, retreats or romantic weekends away. Not forgetting you can bring your treasured dog (also Shelly Beach is an off lead dog beach).
The Shelly Beach lifestyle is relaxed and laid back. A very pleasant walk in either beachside direction takes you to either Moffat or the surf lifesaving patrolled Kings Beach.
Shelly Beach has a stunning natural beauty, with golden sand, interesting rock pools, and the fascinating movements of ships to watch as you while away the time.
The home is tastefully furnished with conveniences to make you holiday comfortable.
For your comfort and enjoyment our delightful high-set pet friendly holiday home has the following features: (all pillows and blankets are provided however you will be required to supply your own linen - We can assist you if you wish to hire this.)
• 4 Bedrooms to comfortably sleep eight people.
• Main bedroom with King bed.
• Bedroom 2 has a queen bed
• Bedroom 3 has a single bed
• The loft has three king single beds
• 2 Bathrooms
• Laundry with front loader washing machine and dryer
• Fully equipped Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, 2 electric oven, microwave oven, electric frying pan
• Large dining room with seating for 8.
• Large East facing deck with outdoor lounge and hammock.
• Gas BBQ on the deck.
• Digital flatscreen TV
• CD Player and radio
• Iron and ironing board.
• Lock-up garage with storage area for surfboards etc.
• Fenced back yard for pet
• Plenty of books to read and lots of board games
• Completely dog friendly - bring your pooch with you!