This hillside property, setback for privacy, is landscaped with apple and pear trees. Enjoy a southern exposure and beautiful seasonal mountain views. Minutes from Route 89, a quick 3.3 miles from the base of Mount Sunapee, and adjacent to the NH Trail System, makes this an ideal vacation landing spot. Modern 2008 construction is designed to comfortably accommodate large gatherings of friends and family.
• Short drive to private beach on Lake Sunapee
• Fully furnished, 2800 square feet, 3 floors of living space
• Stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, and granite counter tops
• Open floor plan with oak hardwood, tile and carpeted flooring
• Cable and wireless internet.
• Living room gas fireplace
• 10x12 exterior deck with gas grill
• Heated one-car garage
• Washer and dryer
• Towels and linen provided
• Pets negotiable
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 1 2013 - Mar 31 2014
|extra night: $135 Notes: Winter rates do not include Christmas week, please inquire for cost.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.