This hillside property, setback for privacy, is landscaped with apple and pear trees. Enjoy a southern exposure and beautiful seasonal mountain views. Minutes from Route 89, a quick 3.3 miles from the base of Mount Sunapee, and adjacent to the NH Trail System, makes this an ideal vacation landing spot. Modern 2008 construction is designed to comfortably accommodate large gatherings of friends and family.
• Short drive to private beach on Lake Sunapee
• Fully furnished, 2800 square feet, 3 floors of living space
• Stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, and granite counter tops
• Open floor plan with oak hardwood, tile and carpeted flooring
• Cable and wireless internet.
• Living room gas fireplace
• 10x12 exterior deck with gas grill
• Heated one-car garage
• Washer and dryer
• Towels and linen provided
• Pets negotiable
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Apr 13 2014 - Sep 30 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||$195.00|
|Notes||There is not a cleaning fee. There is a $195.00 cleaning/damage deposit (for stays up to one week) that is refundable as long as the house is left as clean as you found it and not damaged. Pets considered, please call for additional information on pet fee.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.