Just blocks to Santana Row and Westfield Mall, this spectacular condo has high ceilings and open living space. A nice flow from the living room and dining room to the beautiful kitchen detailed with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Great amenities that only a high end community can offer: pool, spa, exercise room, and much more.
This is a perfect accommodation for a single or a couple visiting the silicon valley area for just a few days or for an extended stay. Ditch the cramp hotel rooms and come stay in a real living space.
- private secure gated community
- free access to pool and fitness room
- One designated parking space very close to the actual unit
- Condo located on the first floor with 700 square foot of modern living space
*1 bedroom with queen size bed and walk-in closet
*1 bathroom with tub/shower
*living room, dining area and full kitchen
- central air-conditioning, central heating, oven, microwave, cook range, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, iron, hair blow dryer
- cable TV, free wireless internet, 40' flat screen TV
- fully furnished with linens, towels, cookware and tableware
- in-unit washer and dryer
- walking distance to Santana row, Westfield Mall/Valley Fair Mall, shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and night life
- very quiet and peaceful setting yet only steps away from restaurants and shopping, and only a short drive to local attractions
- minutes to HWY 280, HWY 880, HWY 17, HWY 87, HWY 85, Stevens Creek Boulevard, Winchester Boulevard. Lawrence Expressway and El Camino Real
- easy and fast commute to Cupertino, Santa Clara, Mountain View and Sunnyvale where lots of high tech companies are located
-VTA bus route 25 is right in front of the building
- 10 minutes to San Jose International Airport (SJC) 4.85 miles
- 35 minutes to Santa Cruz beach
- 50 minutes to San Francisco
- 5 min to San Jose City College and Valley Medical Center
-12 min to San Jose State University and Santa Clara
-10 min to Kaiser Medical Center
-25 min to Stanford University and Stanford Hospital
- maximum occupancy 2 persons. No pets. No smoking.
- rental fee doesn't include housekeeping service. Housekeeping service can be arranged upon request.
******If your requested dates are not available at this condo, please check our other property near by. Search for Sunnyvale, CA, and look for the one titled 'Newly furnished 2 Bedroom Condo - 15 minutes walk to Downtown*******
We are happily married with 2 kids living in the San Jose, California area. We enjoy good food, traveling, and a good time with friends and family. Let us host your stay in our fabulous condo and make it your home away from home.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
May 24 - Aug 31
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$150.00|
|Rates are subject to change before booking confirmation.
Tenant agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions.
Absolutely no smoking allowed inside the condo.
No pets. Non smoking
Lost key $50 charge.
Lost garage gate opener $75 charge.
*********30 day cancellation prior to check for a full refund minus 3% credit card processing fee*******
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.