Location and local attractions
5 minutes from Sindorim subway staion by foot.
Situated in the south-west zone of Seoul, where the subway lines 1, 2 and 7 are crossing. D-cube city department store, E-mart, Homeplus(giant supermarkets in Korea), Techomart(shopping mall complex, especially for IT and digital products) and Times-square are all within walking distance. This private studio flat is close to Boramae Park, National Assembly building, and Yeouido Park. Local attractions also includes Gasan Digital Complex. It will take around 20 minutes to Hongik University, Gangnam , Youngsan(KTX- bullet train bounds for south-west Korea), Seoul station(KTX bounds for south-east Korea) and Myengdong by subway.
This is a set of fully furnished apartments especially suitable for foreign businessmen and visitors.
If you are planning to stay in Seoul for more than a month and need a place where you can feel at home in the bustling city, this private apartment would be the best choice.
- 1 Queen Sized bed + 1 Sofa bed + 1 Futon
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access and WIFI
- HP desktop + 17' LCD monitor
- Air conditioning / Refrigerator
- Samsung 32' LCD TV + Cable TV
- Coffee/Tea maker / Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries / Hair dryer
- Extra towels / Tea Table
- Complimentary mineral water / Complimentary coffee and tea
- Microwave / Toaster
- Laundry Machine
- Cooking utensils
- Spare mattress, duvet, pillows for 3rd and 4th guest
- Iron and Iron board
If you need any help about life in Seoul or want to know good places to visit, we are happy to help you.
As host(my wife and I) can speak English, Chinese and Japanese, you won't have problems with communication.
House Rules: No smoking in the room. No pet allowed.
Please make sure to turn off heater and air-conditioner when you leave the house.(Save the energy :))
As host is not living in this flat, cleaning service cannot be provided.
If guests stay more than a week, guest should take care of the garbage by him/herself.
The law concering garbage disposal in Korea is quite strict. Guest should follow the below rules when throwing garbage.
1. Garbage should be colleted in plastic bag, exclusive for the garbage.
(We will provide you the plastic bag without any charges)
2. Garbage should be dumped in designated place.
3. Such as bottle, can and waste paper should be dumped separately.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.