Our resort is located in the traditional village of Belayu, in regency of Tabanan - Bali. Nearby many places of interest as Tanah Lot, Alas Kedaton (Monkey Forest), Taman Ayun temple (The Royal Temple of Mengwi), Lake Bratan and two of the best Golf Resorts in Asia.
Ubud and its art center is only 30 minutes drive and beach attractions in famous Kuta only 1 hour. Belayu itself has a luxury old palace 'Puri Belayu'.
If you are looking for quiet and peaceful holiday and need relax, this is the right place for you. In Belayu you will experience "the real Bali" surrounded by village with everyday life, just couple of steps from rice fields.
Open air pavilions set in lush tranquil gardens and the high placed swimming pool brings out a new experience of your stay in our villa. Enjoy romantic private candle light dinner during your honeymoon or make your own party by the pool side, like barbeque with your friends and family.
So take a break from your busy way of living and feel one with the people and nature!
Superior one bedroom villas are made in traditional Balinese style with double bed or twin beds. Villas are set with beautiful view over rice fields and feature bathroom with bathtub and open air shower.
All villas are equipped with:
• Queen size double bed or twin beds
• A private terrace
• Toilet, bathtub, separate shower
• Telephone, Slippers, Hairdryer, Safety box, Mini bar
• Complimentary WI-FI in restaurant
• LCD TV with satellite programs, DVD and CD player
• No Charge for 1 child under 12 years old, sharing the same room with the parents
• Normal check out time 12.00 noon
• Day use until 06.00 pm subjected to 50 % of the night rate
• All above rates are included America breakfast and Government taxes and service charges
Services & Facilities
• Swimming pool
• Lounge chairs and umbrellas
• Open stage
• Transport & Taxi Service
• Currency Exchange
• Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service
• Tour Desk
• Bicycle and Motorbike Rental
• Doctor on Call
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Mar 1 2014 - Jan 22 2015
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.