Branson House Rental Photos and Description
5 bedrooms, 4 baths Sleeps 14
A perfect spot featuring all the comforts of home, plus more!! Our stunning 5 bdrm, 4 bath home is close to all that Branson has to offer yet removed enough to provide the relaxation you are hoping for. Right up the street is a zero entry pool, a gorgeous clubhouse featuring a pool table & game tables, plus hiking trails. We are ten minutes from the 76 Strip and Branson Landing and only 1/4 mile from Table Rock Lake. There is a public boat launch under 1 mile away and State Park Marina is 5 minutes away
In home amenities:
- 5 bdrms with top of the line mattresses & each has a 32' flat screen tv.....4 bathrooms
- Big Screen Tvs in both living areas, blue ray DVD players, movie library, games, air hockey table, NEW Kinect gaming system
- Hand Scraped Hickory Floors and Knotty Pine Ceilings
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with food network cookware
- 16 x 16 Patio with gas grill and table & chairs plus screened in back deck.
Branson Canyon Development Amenities: - Zero Entry Pool (a brief walk up the street)
- Clubhouse with pool table, game tables, big screen tv, granite countertop kitchen, small exercise room
- Hiking trails
- Beautiful wooded area set in the midst of the Ozark Mountains
- Only 1/4 mile from Table Rock Lake
- Public Boat Launch under 1 mile away
Location, Location, Location: We have the perfect location because you are close to all Branson has to offer, yet in your own home in a quiet neighborhood.
- 10 minutes from 76 Strip and Branson Landing
- 5 minutes from Branson Creek Golf Course
- 8 miles to Branson Airport
- 11 miles to Silver Dollar City
- 5 minutes to Moonshine Beach
- Great room with cathedral ceilings
- Two story stone fireplace
- 2 living areas, big screen tvs, blue ray dvd players, games, movies, new KINECT gaming system
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
My name is Beth Hammond, and my main goal is to help you find that perfect spot for your next vacation!! I have 5 homes in the Branson Canyon development, and one home 1/2 mile off of the 76 Strip, these homes range from a 2 bedroom to a 7 bedroom home, so I know we can find something for your group!! Please let me help you make your next Branson vacation the best one yet!!
Sage Tree Lodge has that 'wow' factor when you walk in.... with the soaring knotty pine ceilings and floor to ceiling fireplace. We also just love the location, so close to it all, yet in a quiet, residential area.
Since we are the last home on this street, our yard is bigger than most. We also really enjoy the screened in back deck, so wonderful for those early morning coffee times!! We enjoy the two living room areas.....plenty of space for a group!