About The Villa
Only a few minutes’ from the centre of Ubud, the two storey, 4 bedroomed, modern villa set in beautifully landscaped, tranquil surroundings provides the perfect place to enjoy luxury tropical indoor / outdoor living. The views from the villa, which overlook a 16m infinity pool, lush lawns, colourful gardens and a cluster of mature riverside trees, are stunning. The property offers a variety of places to either meet in numbers or relax alone. A Sonos/ Bose sound system, with four music zones, provides a selection of quality music irrespective of which part of the villa or garden you may be in. As it was designed and built as an eventual retirement home for the owners, attention to quality and detail has not been spared.
Three tastefully decorated, ensuite, air-conditioned bedrooms are located on the second floor. A spacious lounge, located between the master and two guest rooms, with stunning views to the pool and garden area during both day and night, is also located on this floor.
The ground floor consists of a modern open dry kitchen, a chef’s delight, the main dining area, which can comfortably seat ten, an adjacent spacious lounge, a study room, which is very easily converted to the fourth bedroom and a fitness room. All are located just a few metres from the pool and offer the same stunning views. A small massage room is located behind the fitness room and a wet kitchen and laundry room at the back of the ground floor.
The villa manager manages both The Villa in Ubud and its sister villa in Seminyak. She visits Ubud for at least one or two days per week or as is necessary. A supervisor, chef, two butlers, gardener and security guard make up the villa team. In addition to the nightly presence of the security guard, at least one of the butlers sleeps overnight in a separate building for staff which is located close to the villa complex entrance.
Facilities and Services (inclusive in price)
• Sonos / Bose 4 zone sound system
• Ensuite, air-conditioned bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in all rooms and Bales (gazebos)
• PABX telephone system with connections in all rooms
• Airport transfers
• Daily breakfasts
• Satellite television and DVD players in the upstairs lounge and ground floor study.
• Television and DVD players in all bedrooms
• Refrigerator and safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
• Transport in to Ubud twice per week
Other Services (subject to additional cost)
• In – villa massage, manicure and pedicure
• Transport, with or without driver
• Tours to other parts of Bali, bird and safari parks
• Yoga and Balinese cooking classes
• In - villa Balinese traditional dancing and dinner night
• Bali bird and butterfly walk through the local countryside
• White water rafting
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Mar 1 2014 - Jan 22 2015
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.