|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Head to the beach for your next vacation and stay at 13 Cinnamon Fern Lane, a fabulous, two story home tucked away in the serene neighborhood of NatureWalk. 13 Cinnamon Fern is situated in the heart of the community and offers accommodations for up to twelve guests comfortably. The first floor features ten foot ceilings and an open floor plan made up of the kitchen, dining and living area which makes entertaining a breeze. The first floor is completed by the master bedroom and private bathroom. As you make your way upstairs you will find an additional living area with a full sleeper sofa that is the perfect area for the kids to hang out. A second master suite and two guest bedrooms with a shared bathroom complete the second floor layout. NatureWalk is a newly developed neighborhood with fabulous community amenities located around the Gathering Place including two Olympic sized swimming pools, a hot tub, meandering walking and biking paths, and an outdoor fire pit. Check availability and book your stay with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Master Bedroom, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: Full Over Full Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: Full Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower Only
- Bonus Living Area, Second Floor: Full Sleeper Sofa
- 4 adult bikes provided
- DVD player in living room and 2nd floor living space
- Propane grill
- Spacious balcony and deck space
- Flat screen TVs throughout
- Two living rooms
- Kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- 2 Olympic size swimming pools
- Miles of nature trails
- Brand new construction
- Minutes from WaterColor and Seaside
- The community Gathering Place has a fire pit, hot tub, playground and entertaining bar
360 BLUE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Over 285+ luxury vacation homes to browse through on our website
- Custom 360 Blue bikes with our signature blue tires
- 360 Blue Mobile App provides you with home information and more for your stay
- 13+ Executive Concierge Services including Boat Rentals, Beach Bonfires, Family Portraits and Much More
- Complete Clean Linen Program - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- #My360Blue throughout your trip for a chance to have your vacation photos featured on our Facebook and Instagram
Just returning from yet another awesome Spring Break on 30A! Thank you for opening up your beautiful home to us! There were a total of eight of us split between two families and everyone loved the home and the location. It was a perfectly located home base for all of our planned activities: beach days (of course), golf, deep sea fishing, tennis, running, and of course dining! The two masters were fantastic and the four kids (ages 9 - 14) had no issues claiming their turf. Chalk up another memory filled Spring Break! Thank you!
Loved your home! It is beautiful. We had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year making memories with our sweet family. We also had two birthdays to celebrate. We used to live in Destin and were here to look at new homes because we want to move back because we miss the area. Thank you Stuart family. God bless you all. You have a beautiful family. Loved your pic of y'all at your house. --Troy, Lori, Karlee and Kaidi from Indiana
We enjoyed staying in your beautiful home. Sesgrove is one of favorite places to visit. We made some great family memories here. The Hill family.
We had a wonderful stay at Naturewalk!! The home is beautiful, comfortable & has everything you need for a stay at the beach. We loved the room stocked with beach chairs, booogie boards etc. This is our 2nd time to stay in this community. We love the location. Its a quick bike ride or drive to the beach & we love being so close to Seaside & Watercolor! Will definitely be back! The Blair Family
Our time here has been wonderful! The house was beautiful as well as the community it is in. We had many memorable family times together!
The Gearhart family: jeff, lisa, jake and abby. We loved the house. It was beautiful and worked well for our family. The location of the house was the only down side.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.