An Exotic Holiday Villa in Goa
This is a home away from home; not one where there is compromise on amenities or overall holiday comfort just to get a 'good deal' on that long planned vacation.
Located at 'Keegan Palms' luxurious new complex, that boasts a serene environment, a well maintained swimming pool, outdoor showers, lush green lawn and a walk or jogging tract, & children’s' play area, but above all is truly very peaceful. It's very conveniently located between 2 very popular beaches of South Goa, Colva and Benaulim, and both boast well known multi-cuisine restaurants/shacks/home-cooked meals. Shopping areas and other necessities like ATM etc. are available nearby at walking distance. Car and bike rentals too are available nearby for the tourists convenience. Local city bus halts in front of the society gate for the ease of tourists.
The accommodation is newly constructed and fully furnished comfortable Row House with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The open modular kitchen is well furnished with all modern amenities and necessary utensils for self catering and has an attached dining area. A water filter is and a refrigerator, other gadgets like toaster, griller, oven, hot plate etc. are provided. All bedrooms have complete wood work and built in almirahs to provide for enough storage space. Both the bathrooms are provided with geysers and modern fittings for full comfort. Two bedrooms on the first floor are both air-conditioned with split AC units. The bathroom on ground floor is also provided with a semi-automatic washing machine. Ironing board with iron and clothe drying stand is provided for convenience. All rooms have ceiling fans and ample of fresh air ventilation. A separate garage facility is available with the house for your automobile.
An excellent six chair dining table with glass top is provided in the dining room and a sofa set for the living room.
Not suitable for pets and is strictly non smoking. Waste management site is provided within the campus, but the guests will have to segregate the waste as advised.
Maid servant and other helps can be arranged for extra payment not included in the rental.
The campus is safe and has round the clock security.
Local Activities and attractions:
Beach : Colva and Benaulim are nearest
Swimming pool – Shared within the campus
Water sports in sea, paragliding, water- scooter, dolphin watching excursions in boats
Sea side Shacks for delectable dishes and sea food
Bikes are easily available at rental for fun of self driving and exploring the countryside yourself.
Madgaon town is a large town at about 15 minutes drive where most modern shopping and entertainment facilities like malls and multiplex are available. It also has the nearest Railway Junction Station.
Nearest Airport is Dabolim about 35km where prepaid taxi service is readily available.
Terms and Condition :
1) This property is available on rent for a minimum of three nights with the exception that if the booking required is between 18th December to 5th January, then the minimum period of booking will be of one week. Long term rentals of 1 month or more with good packages can be considered.
2) Payment: 50% on booking confirmation and balance 50% 2 weeks before arrival else lose their booking (especially during peak season 16th Dec - 2nd Jan). A refundable damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- is also payable with balance booking amount. The latter will be returned (assuming no damage or reduced to extent of damage) within 1 week of your departure by cheque to whatever postal address you furnish us with or refunded into your a/c (cheque refund, not a/c deposit, for international guests). All breakage and damage to the property or its articles will be charged at the actual cost of new replacement.
3) Cancellation policy -
a) If a month before arrival - 1 night's charge deducted and balance refunded
b) Less than a month before arrival - no refund
c) No refunds for peak season bookings (16th Dec - 2nd Jan)
4) All domestic guests must offer some ID proof (copy of PAN card, driver's license, passport copy) and International guests must offer passport copies. You will also have to fill out an identity form on arrival. This is a government regulation now.
5) Smoking is prohibited in the residence.
6) Whilst all efforts have been made with regard to overall security and safety, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to the guest(s). Guests shall be fully responsible for their belongings. Swimming in the pool will be strictly on guests own risk and no life guards are available. When children swim, supervision by some adult who knows how to swim is advisable. The owners of the villa assume no responsibility whatsoever in case of any mishap or accident suffered by the guest within the house or the pool. A declaration to that effect will need to be signed by the guest upon his arrival.
7) Guests shall ensure the apartment is left in the same condition on departure as on arrival.
8) Guests must ensure all utilities eg. fans, air conditioners, lights geysers, microwave, kettle, toaster, tv, washing machine, taps/showers/toilet showers are turned off when not in use.
9) Can only host 6 adult/children. No unauthorized guests are allowed to stay within the premises.
10) Check out by 10 am and check in between 12 noon to 5 pm (could consider earlier if no prior guests checking out on the same day). Odd timing check out or check in needs to be prior intimated and will be charged extra.
Please note that this villa is rented as a single unit to a single group of tourists and the rates below are for the whole villa not per room.
Seasons From To Per Night
Low 1st December 14th December `8200/-
Mid 15th March 31st May `8500/-
Standard 1st November 30th November *****
Standard 8th January 14th March *****
Peak 15th December 7th January `15000/-
New Year If any week includes the night of the 31st December please add the New Year supplement charge of `37000/- to the peak rate mentioned above.
Keegan Palms, Luta Ferrao Road
Near Colva Police Station
Salcette, Colva, Goa India
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Mar 1 2014 - Jan 22 2015
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.