|Minimum Stay||7 - 28 nights|
This fully-furnished, four-bedroom home is a must for holidaymakers or new migrants to Perth, located in the quiet coastal suburb of Mindarie.
Rental highlights include:
• Free Wifi
• Free Local Calls
• Free Platinum Foxtel
• Free Welcome Pack on arrival
Two of the house’s bedrooms offer queen beds and the other two harbour two singles each. The bedrooms are serviced by two bathrooms.
For your comfort, the rental features air conditioning throughout.
Take advantage of our Mindarie rental’s outdoor entertainment setting, which includes a swimming and alfresco area complete with BBQ.
CALL KIM ON 0402 027948 FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS RENTAL PROPERTY - MINDARIE VILLA
“We were a family of 6 staying in the Mindarie property. The house is very spacious and catered for all our needs. There is also free Wifi and Foxtel. It’s in a fantastic location, just around the corner from a park and within walking distance of the harbour, cafes, restaurants and a pub. The train station to Perth is only a short bus ride away with the bus stop right outside of the house. I would highly recommend this house to anyone.”
- Clare and family
The quality of your facility was second to none and the stay went without a hitch. You were very easy to deal with and very accommodating with our request for the extra night. We will definitely be back with you.
• This holiday home is located in Mindarie, a suburb 36 km from Perth’s CBD.
• With the bus stop approximately 100 meters away from your rental, you can easily catch the bus to Clarkson Train Station. From here you can be in Perth CBD within 35 mins.
• Take a leisurely 10 minute stroll to Mindarie Marina, where you’ll find pubs (the Boat Pub, www.theboat.com.au), restaurants (the Indian Ocean Brewhaus) and cafes (Dome Coffee Shop).
• Claytons Beach is only a short stroll away, very popular with surfers.
• Mindarie also has a few shops including Basil, a fantastic deli, fish and chips takeaway, a Thai restaurant, chemist’s and Bottle Shop, so you do not need to travel far for essentials
• If you wish to stay more locally, simply walk to the Hog’s Breath Cafe for a steak, 25m from your holiday rental
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2014 - Jan 31 2015
21 night minimum stay
Feb 1 2015 - Apr 30 2015
14 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.