OUR CALENDAR IS NOT UP-TO-DATE.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY.
The flat is just fully renovated floor-to-ceiling (February 2012), perfect for families and big groups, has 2 large bedrooms, reception hall and living room, separate dining room which can be used as a 3rd bedroom - if isolated by the sliding door from the livingroom - with a double sofa-bed 160x200, spacious separate kitchen, front & rear balconies.
Lift in the building.
Subway - Supermarkets - restaurants - food take away - full market, only a few steps from the door. The apartment is equipped with all necessary for long term rentals, including central heating, A/C coverage all over the place (3 A/Cs), home theater combined with a 42” LED TV, Satelite TV (1200 channels free channels), large DVD collection, high speed WiFi Internet connection and brand new electric devices.
Hi, I am Nikos
I was born in Athens and I have lived my whole life in this city apart of short periods when I lived in several European cities.
I have studied economics in the Kapodistriakon University of Athens.
I am married to Kiriaki and we have two sons, Alex & Mario, both attending University studies in Electronic and in Mechanical Engineering.
The apartment is an 'oasis' in the middle of the vibrant Athens.
Recommended to big groups who want a base in the dead center to explore the real life of the city and the historical sites. Located beside the Metro station 'Victoria', outnumbered bus & trolley bus lines (crossing 28 October ave & Alexandras ave, at the corner) and Mavromateon street (main orange bus terminal to the east cost beaches of Attica peninsula, in less than 100m), is the ideal place to be. All 'must see' museums, sights and monuments are in walking distance, starting from the National Archaeological Museum & and the Motor Museum in less than 100m, to the old town, the Acropolis and the Ancient Agora in less than 1 km.
The property is located in the most central part of Athens.
- Metro in 30m, numerous bus and trolley bus stops in the street corner (Patission ave).
- Central bus station (orange buses) to the famous east coasts & beaches of Athens Rafina-Marathon-Schoinias-Mati, etc) in 100m (Mavromateon street).
- Taxi rank at the corner.
- Piraeus port 20’ by the subway.
- Omonoia square in 5 min walk (one metro stop), Syntagma square in 10’ (3 metro stops).
- The National Archaeological Museum next corner (one sq. block).
- Acropolis and the sights around, as well as the New Acropolis Museum in 15-20’ walk (3 metro stops).
- Plaka (the old town), Monastiraki (the flea market) and the sights around, in 10’ walk (or 2 metro stops away).
- The Athens Pedion Areos Park (the largest park of the city) in less than 100m.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add €15 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||€200.00|
|cleaning fee once/stay.||€50.00|
|Reservation deposit is required by PayPal.
Depending on the period of booking, balance is paid in cash on arrival with the key, or by bank swift transfer 60 days before check-in or by PayPal plus 4,25% (paypal's fee).
Security-Damage deposit is required (refundable within 48h after check-out - depends on number of guests and length of stay - min 200 euros).
|Notes||The Standard Price/Day is based on groups of 4 guests. Additional guests after 4 pay extra 15 EUR/Day.
The Standard Cleaning Fee is based on groups of 4 guests. Additional guests after 4 pay extra 15 EUR/Stay.
Cancellation Policy: 50% refund if the booking is cancelled until 60 days before check-in. No refund if cancelled in less than 60 days.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.