|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Chateau Nicklaus, 5-star Estate Chalet
3,300 sq.ft. 2 level, 5 Bedroom, 5 bath Executive home, 4 bath en-suites. 3 Bedrooms with custom split king beds for 6 singles or 3 couples, a King bedroom with en-suite and Queen bedroom with en-suite. Each room comes complete with its own private TV and DVD entertainment system. The house is also set up for wireless internet access throughout. The gourmet kitchen is part of the Great Living Room and features top of the line stainless steal Viking appliances, custom built cabinets, a large island with plenty of seating and gorgeous antique fir wood floors! A large gas fireplace built from natural stone compliments the grand living. Maximum occupancy 10 guests.
Main Floor Entrance Lower Level:
Heated Slate Floors greet you as you enter this well appointed home into a large open foyer. There is a large mud room and laundry upon home entry from the garage. This floor includes 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have en-suite baths and another full bath for the 3rd bedroom across the hallway. All 3 bedrooms have king beds that can be converted into 2 twin beds if you so desire. Each room is equipped with its own TV and DVD player and all include luxurious linens and are all tastefully decorated.
Grand Room Upper Level:
Antique fir wood floors lead you up the wrought iron staircase to the large Great Room area. This area includes a gourmet kitchen, large dining room and a cozy family room. The fully appointed kitchen comes complete with Viking appliances, custom cabinets, granite counter tops and a large center island with ample seating. Beyond the kitchen is the family room with vaulted ceilings and a natural rock fire place. You have great views of the mountains and golf course from the floor to ceiling windows, or you can step outside to the viewing deck and take a look at nature close up. There is a large dining area off of the kitchen and family room, which can comfortably seat 10. Great for sharing a meal or playing games!
Top Floor Bedrooms:
Off the Great Room, Two master suites grace the second floor of this home. The first master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and a king bed the second master bedroom also has en-suite bathroom and a queen bed. Both of these rooms are equipped with TV's, DVD players, luxurious linens and are tastefully decorated.
Chalet Nicklaus – Exclusive Estate – full renovated with meticulous details
• 3,300 sq/ft
• Fully Re-modeled in 2007/2008
• 5 Bedrooms
• 5 Full Baths – 4 en-suite
• Open Living/Kitchen/Dining with Great Views
• Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Viking Appliances, Granite Counters & Custom Cabinets
• Large Island with Ample Seating
• Large Family Room with Stone Fireplace and Mountain and Golf Course Views
• Dining Room with Seating for 10
• Large Viewing Deck off Family Room with BBQ
• Brand New 8 Person Hot Tub
• Bedroom 1: Master on Top Floor, Queen Bed, En-Suite Bath, TV & DVD Player
• Bedroom 2: Master on Top Floor, Kind Bed, En-Suite Bath, TV and DVD Player
• Bedroom 3: Downstairs Bedroom with En-Suite Bath, King or 2 Twin beds, TV & DVD Player
• Bedroom 4: Downstairs Bedroom with En-Suite Bath, King or 2 Twin beds, TV & DVD Player
• Bedroom 5: Downstairs Bedroom with Full bathroom across the Hall, King or 2 Twins beds with TV & DVD
• Wireless Internet Access Throughout
• Games, DVD's and CD's Available
• Parking for 3 Cars
• Washer & Dryer – laundry room
• Residential/Tourist Zoned Rental on Nicklaus North Golf Course 1st Tee
Keywords: 3,300 sq/ft estate home, on a prestigioius Golf Course in Whistler. 5BR 5B, all en-suite, full entertainments systems in each bedroom, HD 32in TV, fully automated, private hot tub, double garage, large luxury estate. up to 10 guests.
Required a large property for a growing family of children and grandchildren, we love to be together and spend quality vacation rental time together, although not often, we try to get to Whistler at least Twice a year all together.
Lina Jakobs purchased this chalet in 2007
We rented several homes from Whistler Home Holidays over the years and found the Nicklaus North area homes very atractive, of the upper scale in accommodation, a quiet location, easy to get to the grocery store, and easy village drive and access. Large homes, all well kept and maintained.
Serenity, and the occassional golf ball in the summer, but overall the pristine blanket of snow that covers the golf course - giving you a fabulous view of what looks like your own large private snow covered back yard.
Great location of luxury estate homes on the Nicklaus North Golf Course
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2015 - Jun 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
Jul 1 2015 - Sep 30 2015
5 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2015 - Dec 15 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning fee||C$350 + Tax|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.